What Is the best legal high?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by pnoygangsta, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sex

and a few plants i am not going to mention because i dont want them to be known

2. PM me?

3. I'm sure those plants are already known, anyway :D

4. Lol depends where you are, peyote are legal in england, both safe and fun.

5. LSA is illegal.

I was talking about America.

6. yeah but these secrets aren't learned lightly, many plants are very dangerous you have to know exactly what you are doing or you will die or permanently fry your brain

so yeah stick to weed it's almost impossible to do much damage to yourself other than post something really dumb when you're stoned :)

7. Never tried it but i hear Bromo dragonFLY is meant to be more powerful than LSD...

8. How did you get it? I cant find it anywhere.

9. Actually it sounds like Salvia Divinorum is what your looking for. If you use it in a tea it's very mild and it gives you a calm serene feeling, with closed eye visuals. It doesnt feel at all the same as if you smoke it. It doesnt effect your hunger but definatly gives you the mellow. There's a really good article about making Salvia tea and it's effects here: How to make Salvia Tea Effectively! Salvia really isnt as bad as it's made out to be,just all those dumb teenagers that feel the urge to video tape things. When I was a teenager we knew better than to videotape ourselves doing illegal stuff. That's the lesson parents need to teach their modern children apparantly. :)

10. DXM is the shit man. If your looking for a nice 6 hour or so high. Drink a 4oz bottle of Tussin Extra Strength Cough. Its all DXM.

I tried it for the first time last night, 2 4oz bottles, and I was flying nice man. I wrote some weird shit on here last night too lol.

11. hgahaah.. i know right.. i took two zicam once.. and i was on like my peak on a blunt ride.. then when i got droped off.. i opened my doorr. and forsome reason i was highsteppin it up my drive to my door.. couldnt stop.. like my body knew i had to get to the door.. so i couldnt stop till i got there and the whole way im highstepin.. very funny.. my ppls though i was crazy orr somethin.. cuz they didnt kno i took em till i called them when i got inside.. hahaha

12. he already mentioned salvia and wanted to know legal highs besides that. salvia isn't much of a "high" its more of a spiritual journey of your mind when it's used fully.

obviously you have never tried salvia extract. the tea lasts longer but is no where as instense as a salvia trip from the smoked 10x + extracts. you will trip harder than most acid trips but all combined into 5-10 minutes.

and since when is salvia illegal?

13. Only 18 states left legal I think. WV is one, so yay

14. Salvia and sex.

15. oh word. my state has always been legal and i always thought they were trying to make it illegal in other states, didnt know it actually went through

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.