What Is the best legal high?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by pnoygangsta, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gonna go with nutmeg. i took that and watched eternal sunshine of the spotless mind later that night and it was pretty cool.

2. #22 tripsahoy, Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
    DXM is a fun trip, but best in the summer, outside, preferably past 8. Also have a pack of smokes around, cuz its helps the onset and the peak. Fun for the whole family.

[edit]
    Playground all the way.

3. Has anyone here actually taken a drug test and passed after smoking spice gold? I know it has an illegal substance in it, but I'm not sure if that substance is tested for.

4. DXM by far. Love it.

5. Where can I get DXM?

6. #28 MajorStoner, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
    DXM and DPH. Those are real drugs in large doses.

Alcohol/Tobacco. Meh, but they are legal.

Edit: I misread, I thought it said legal drug, not high. In that case I go with dreaming. I've had dreams as strong as acid trips. No BS.

7. u took the words right out of my mouth....sex and beer :) also working out does give a great natural high...

8. I will say it and say it again.. Kratom.

9. lmao, drano? AHAHAHAHAHa

10. yes... i have taken drug tests and passed and still high on spice... theres no THC in it and no other drugs

11. LSA and/or Nitrous Oxide (though this is better as a compliment to other drugs than as a stand-alone.)

12. DXM by far it stand for dextromethophan and it fucks you up! belive me i know from experience with it 4 times and i tripped every time. go to wallgreens or CVS or rite aid or any pharmacy/drug store and look in the cold medicence section. Buy Zicam Cough Max Cough Spray its a cough suppresent that contains DXM and only DXM it has 390 mg of dxm in a little half oz shot. it taste real bad like a shot of whiskey or sumthing. Smoke weed with it, at leasst half a gram. you will feel floaty and light headed at first, then you will start to loose touch wiht reality. music sounds really good, like crisp and vibrant. closed eyes visuals are insane, not like mushrrooms but more like your watching a movie in high definition. the next day u have like a hang over but its like euphoric

13. DXM [Robitussin Gel Caps are the best, Im in canada tho im not sure about the states]
    Nitrous [Inside of whipped cream cans or in small canisters]

There are also multiple legal herbs that have good effects...I have not tried but Ive heard many good things.
    Kratom[Unsure]
    Kava [Extremely good for simply relaxing]
    Salvia [Obvious reason]

Plus many other things that I am forgetting.

14. wow..Zylark..i havent seen you post in forever.. i highly doubt you remember me but you were one of the old heads when i was "growing up" on here, how you been man??..lol and you suggest physical activity, which is exactly what i was going to mention..:p

go for a run dude! or dudes friend! Itll be a healthy high too!

15. Kratom!!

16. DXM for sure, I saw a cop and ran FOR THREE MILES I stopped and was not even tired. It was like drinking 12 red bulls and k. kinda.

17. Shit, if you can run on DXM then chances are you didn't take enough.

Hell, I can't even crawl in a straight line while dexed out...a cop would have no trouble catching me, even if he were walking

18. 600mg == enough for a 115lb man I can walk when I'm piss drunk too, idk why

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.