Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ounce of haze... pics and smoke report

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by neal33, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Yall gotta understand prices way different down here i'm from chatt its like a hour and a half away from ATL and we dont blow nothing but the best shit well I know I dont but for purp, kushes like Irene and ak47 and white widow we pay like 575 600 a ounce anythang under 500 you gone get some bullshit 9 times outta 10 it was some good ass pineapple kush came thru last week for like 350 a O but it aint last long

2. You would if you lived down here. No matter how hard you try you WONT find zips of dank for 250 like you do everywhere else.

3. more like 350

4. LoL nice sig phailurism.

5. Remember people... money is just a peice of fucking paper.

Sick buds bro... I have seen some shit bud from Georgia on this site before so that's an ill pick-up.

6. damn why's everyone tripping over the price... just admire the weed!
    thanks for the complements on the bud however!

7. damn straight, nice buds, how was the potency, taste, duration of high, etc . did you do a smoke report?

8. harry haze right? one of my boys use to sell that all the time.. was some crazy ass bud. i would never pay $500 for an o tho lol

9. Looks amazing.

10. i paid 325$ for this exactly. good weed, good price, you got fucked

11. Nice pics.

12. Good lookin stuff broseph, dont fret about the price.

13. hairy shit. almost as much orange as green!!! damn :hello:

14. Hahaha i hope the OP doesnt see this thread but i'm doing this purely for the lolz cuz it DID make me laugh.

This is probly the most i've heard someone buy an ounce of ANYTHING and i was thinking that as i scrolled through the pictures and the last pictures contains a jewish star. So i just fucking lmao'd at that. Tell me you dont find taht ironic, not stating its true, it's just a good laugh.

15. I am from GA as well.

Everyone is complaining about the price but that IS the going rate in Georgia I got about 4-5 sources that I get bud from and they ALL are paying the same.

Between 450-550 an Ounce down here nothing we can do about it

16. Actually there is something u can do. Make new friends hahaha. Nice bud tho. U can just smoke bowls n sell .9s for 25. Its just who is down with that. If ur stuck with mr.500 a zone for average dank try n talk him down to 460. Worst he can say is no. GL. Most likely gona just need to find a new connect bro.

17. $500/zip and there is still money to be made?? even if you sold 28 grams that still doesn't add up to $500 (unless my math is wrong). $500 is a crazy amount of money to have to spend on an ounce. the most ill ever pay is $350 which is still crazy.

18. yea 350 is almost a standard around here for any dank, an usually scoop it for $300 if you get a larger amount... all good, sometimes better than others but generally good dank purps, diesel, kush, haze all around $300-$350... that's new england though

19. you're doing it wrong... i just got $480/2oz delivered from Bozeman Montana to Billings Montana (2 hour drive): half oz of afgooey, silvertip, dj shorts blueberry, and crown royal... my 2 friends and i all through down (i pitched $160 and got 22g... my buddy paid $60/6g and my other buddy paid $260/oz, yeah i charge people since im the middle man... fuck em)

Your bud looks dank though... but you're paying $100 too much for the east coast... $200 too much for the rest of the states... If it isn't 300/oz or under im not taking it... it would have to be some like 25% THC bud for it to be over 300/oz... 320/oz is my max for sure... never seen it go higher than that here in Montana. :smoke:

All that i gotta say is that if you smoke weed and live in the south... i would suggest you move to Florida... that or Texas.

20. Wow Bro! Nice buds, but as I'm sure EVERYONE in this thread has pointed out...NO ONE PAYS 500 smack-a-roos for dank! Sometimes you gotta put someone in check...let'em know, you know, they are being Shady McShaderson and call his bluff! Tell you dude you got a guy a few towns over that has the same shit but at 375 beans...GEEZUS, 500 for a ounce....what the...