Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ounce of haze... pics and smoke report

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by neal33, Jan 20, 2009.

1. damn, nice dank. 500 is a little pricy though. toke on!

2. yeah its dank but i can get a qaurter pound of dank for only 800...

3. very nice bud, i should try to get my hands on some haze. enjoy:smoke:

4. nice pick up man, but damn 500 for a zip... too rich for my blood

5. Im digging the Star of David.

6. Yeah it really is a bitch up here. I have 3 options... 1) pay 500 2) drive an hour to atlanta and an hour back, but pay only 400-450, or 3) grow my own bud. Hopefully soon I'm going to pick choice 3, but for right now, im stuck paying that price. :(

7. damn 500 thats too much u get can diesel for less! neways i got the same exact haze for real looks so much alike. does yours have a fruity/juicy taste?

8. yeah i'd say choice 3 is your best bet. haha.

nice haze you have though. :)

9. looks dank but damn 500$ is a rip try to get that for 400$

10. it sounds like we might have a match. what'd you pay, if you dont mind me asking?

11. Haha I get bud that looks exactly like that for only 290 an O

12. dang 500 an o?
    haha medical patients dont even pay that much

13. fuck the price. you are all too worried about price.
    the bud looks very dank. was skeptical that you had haze, as too many people call dank haze - but it looks legit.
    nice pick bro

14. Beautiful.

15. Holy fuck FOR AROUND 600$ I can get a QP!!! (Canadian)

16. Ahh I love sittin with 3 friends and just smokin haze. Best stuff evr.
    I would look for a better price though lol.

17. Verdict: Diggity-DANNK.

18. Im in N. Ga as well. My buddy wanted 300 for a 1/2 of some good shit:mad::mad: our prices suck up here! I just paid 40 for a quarter of straight up dirt poop.

19. that looks pretty potent dude. But 500 a zip is kinda high, but hey if i only had one connect with dank i would probably pay that much too. enjoy

20. I would never pay $500 for a ounce, not trying to say you made a bad decision though. Still got nice looking buds :D