Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Blunt In My Room, How to Hide Smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bigmike1123, Jan 19, 2009.

1. i smoke in my room everyday all the time when my mom is home. but if you cant figure out a safe way like everyone else then you prolly shouldnt do it.

2. smoking a blunt in one's room may not be the best idea ever. but i got some tips for ya, make sure you have some febreeze handy, put some dirty clothes under your door so less smoke escapes your room, turn a fan on the lowest setting and open a window, if you do this op you should be fine.

3. #83 Acemanruz2, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2011
    yo retards two words.. SMOKE BUDDY
    sploof that eliminates all smell

name-calling doesn't fly here -UB

4. #84 420Surf, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yo the things going to have smoke involved that isn't exhaled through the sploof. Blunts still burn when the smoke isn't going into your lungs.

5. Hey guize, diz thread iz 27 monthz old.

Just sayin' ya know?

6. Dude blunts stink like no other

7. Epic gravedig...

8. i use to smoke blunts in my dorm a lot, but not all the time because blunt smell is strong. i would say not to smoke a blunt in your room becuz the smell will linger. wenever i smoke a blunt indoors i use to spoof just to try and cover the smell a lil bit

9. troll post

10. If you smoke a blunt in your room you are a fucking idiot. I will not apologize for this statement.

The ONLY way you MIGHT get away with it is if you put a towel under your door, TAKE THE FUCKING SCREEN OUT OF YOUR WINDOW, actually lean out of the window as you smoke and be sure to hold the blunt to the side of the window the wind will blow the smoke away from, and exhale that same way when you puff.

Even then if you do it perfectly your rooms probably gonna smell a little bit.

Just go get a pipe or sneak outside to smoke.

11. I wait until late at night to blaze up in my room, I take all the precautions listed up above in the numerous posts. Still, avoid the blunt (blunts being weed rolled in tabacco leaf or cigar papers) their smell is quite strong. You should tear up the blunt or grind up some bud if you have some and maybe roll a joint (rolling papers). Keep it outside and blow out the window, don't make it too big though as the bigger you make it, the more smoke you get (obviously).

12. Take your ass outside! !

13. You guys do realize how old this thread is right? 

• Like Like x 1
  14. I honestly don't think it's possible to hide the smell from a blunt

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dude, a blunt smells unbelievable. You'd probably be able to smell it in the morning even if you left the window open all night and used air freshener + a sploof. Just smoke it outside or don't smoke at all.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Just smoke it outside and respect your parents house. It isn't that hard.

It's not. Even if I smoked a blunt outside, it can smell for a bit. Imagine it being enclosed in a room.

It doesn't matter. Anyone can learn from this.

17. Theres 5 pages worth of help, theres no need to bring threads back from the graveyard

18. Go outside dude r u srs

🎶High above at the edge of the world, we are searching for glory and peace, when the time has come you will see our return to the Land of the Free!🎶

19. I get what you are saying... The pages are going to add up since noobs will ask the same questions anyway.

20. Offer him a hit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum