Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Blunt In My Room, How to Hide Smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bigmike1123, Jan 19, 2009.

1. bump....its really really want to get high tonight, and i have to do it inside. please help.

2. You can make a abong out of anything after you learn the things that make up a bong.
    -carb
    -bowl
    -mouthpiece
    Just get a bottle or something. Even a pill bottle would work..

3. i think a bong will still smell to much if you cant clear it. so i would go on youtube and type in how to make a bowl/pipe

4. #24 Talon, Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2009
    smoke in your bathroom. put a rag under your door, open the window. "take a shit", flush and spray a shit load of air freshener EVERYWHERE like overkill.

then hop in the shower and use like every shampoo you have, put the water on HOT so it steams the bathroom up and carries the smoke outside since heat dissipates to where its cold. use as much scented soap/shampoo as you can. then when you get out, spray a lil more air freshener.

you can make can pipe. poke holes in the side and hit thru the opening where you drink from. only use little bud at a time so it doesnt smoke right off the weed since thats the stinkiest part of it.

5. you want to smoke a blunt in a house with a top ranking official for narcotics ...? :confused_2: dumb as fuck man

6. Too bad. Get or make something else. Or just wait and smoke it somewhere safer.

7. kid has the downs

8. QFT
    i do this all the time, just stand by the window and blow out it and if you have a screen, theres probably a little space between the glass and the screen you can hold it when you arent hitting it
    ive done this with j's (not into blunts) and gravity bongs (fucking awesome, try it sometime)
    also, the feeling of scalding hot shower water feels amazing to me when im high, just put your lighter on your clothes so you dont forget it when you get out

9. I try not to smoke blunts in my room, but I usually do. I've tried blowing it out the window, using the dryer sheet trick, everything. Nothing usually works, if it doesn't smell like weed then it reaks like a burned cigar.

10. yeah... smoking aluminum cans is like real bad last time i checked..

11. Take it from somebody who smokes about a blunt a day in his room...Just light up some incense and open up a window (or turn on an air purifier if it's cold outside) and you'll be fine. If your hot boxing anything its gonna smell terrible.

12. Put the blunt in a bottle, and suck through it, and poke a hole for a carb

13. Thats a good idea :rolleyes:. iv never thought of that. Just DON'T SMOKE WITH A SHIRT ON! the smell will stick to it. but otherwise just take the others advice about smoking through a sploof with innsence and candles and blow out the window with a fan blowing the exess smoke and make sure your parents are asleep! then you should be strait. good luck.

14. Your dad obviously isnt doing a very good job, lol.
    Take it from me man, im probably about your age and my mom smells that shit a lot. What i can usually do is smoke out of a pipe and blow it out of my window, but thats assuming nobody comes in, if someones going to come in, the best thing to do is take a "walk". but if you have to smoke in your room, make a bowl, preferably with a water filter. take out that screen or smoke right next to it. hold the bowl outside and toke, make sure all the smoke gets OUT.... blunts are smelly as shit. ALSO, wait until your dad goes the hell to bed man, i almost never do that shit with my folks awake, just drink a red bull or something, stay up all night and toke nice and slow, over the course of like half an hour. enjoy yourself, keep the window open and the breeze blowing, and your room will be fine by morning. dont bother with any A/C shit or towel under your door, just make damn sure you stay near a window. And you can use a sploof if u want, all it will do is make the extremely small amount of smoke in your room smell nice :p you should be fine, its a lot less noticeable than anyone may think, even if your dad is a narcotics officer, i always smoke in my room cuz even if my folks smell it they cant prove shit. so yeah, good luck mayn.

15. I find it funny when I see so many threads like this. I kind of just did whatever I wanted..

16. if you still live with your parents and they aren't okay with smoking in the house, you should respect that. Although, if the time comes when you "need" a smoke, follow these steps.
    -go into your washroom and shut the daamn door
    -put a towel over the crack at the bottom of the door
    -turn shower fan on
    -turn on the shower
    -open your window and do what you gotta do. (blow towards the window)
    -put your roach/ashes in the toilet and put your piece away
    -hop in the shower and use all the product you have
    -hop out and spray a tiny bit of cologn
    -close that window, throw in some drops and your good to go
    -----hope this helps cheers gc

17. Wait till about 3am and hope nobody has to use the bathroom. Luckily you're upstairs from your parents so that's a plus. Definitely put the towel around the door and duct tape the cracks if you can. Spray febreeze first and especially near the door. Smoke out the window and sploof. Keep the window open a few minutes after you're done and hope for the best.

18. hahahahaha title cracked me the fuck up!

19. dude is ur dad the guy from the in pot we trust documentary hahaha

20. never ever ever smoke a blunt in your room if u dont want to get cought. seriously that shit will stink up your room fast. and sploofs wont work too well cause the smoke coming off the blunt wont go through the sploof. go outside or go for a walk