Jack Herer NFT under 600W

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Barack_Obonga, Jan 18, 2009.

1. and more

Attached Files:

2. a last few

Attached Files:

3. #23 RobertHope, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009
    doesnt Jack Herer have a thc% of like25percent?I think i rember reading somewhere that it has a VERY high thc content. anyone know it?

nice grow. this must be like your 100th grow>? Because i can tell you aint messin around.

4. I'm not sure about the percentage, but it puts the Jacky White that I grew with the same set-up to shame in the trichome department. It was a Jacky White/hashberry grow where the Jacky White basically bitch slapped the hashberry light wise. I liked much better having one strain per grow, but am still considering doing a mixed grow, so go figure. This is my second hydro grow after 3 quasi successful dirt grows. Still wet behind the ears, but I love chemistry and came from the salt water aquarium hobby. Gotta love hydro.

5. I snapped a few shots off this morning.

Attached Files:

6. I am doing a final flush as we speak. This time tomorrow and those biznitches will be upside down. *crossing fingers that attachment works this time* Trying to get this all done before my mormon cop wannabe brother comes over. I guess not panicking and resizing the photos would help. :)

Attached Files:

7. Hey man...nice grow. Its good to see what jack herer turns into being that I have a couple just starting flowering right now. Did you find it to be an easily manageable strain in terms of how it grows?

Nonetheless, props on a nice one. Check out my current grow if you wanna check out my JH girls.

8. Thanks for the compliments. Jack Herer has been great to grow. Easy to clone, and like with many strains, it basically grows itself. The only trouble I ran into was some nutrient burn when I ran the nutes as high as the Jacky white and Hashberry liked it. I had it up in the 1600 ppm range and that burned her but didn't seem to set her back much. I settled in the 1200-1300 range and she was very happy. I supplemented CO2 until the last 2 weeks. She loved it. I'm leaning toward doing the same strain in the next grow and dialing in the nutes. I think Kool Bloom helped a ton, but hard to know how much the abundant trichomage was from that or from the strain. I personally think the DNA did most of the work.

9. #29 Barack_Obonga, Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2009
    Where the hell is my green lighter? I have a lot of PROJECTS and works to do.

Attached Files:

10. [hint] Next to the perfume. Incidentally, I did basically a 5 day flush using 16 oz clearex in 42 gallons H2O and one day of straight water flush for good measure. The pH was kept 6.8-7.1 So much to do. Fan Lightly blowing across hrb. 35% humidity, 68F, but must move errribuddy.

11. Poor lighting, but I had to snap another picture.

Attached Files:

12. nice pull obonga... tight nugs,,,:D
    You have some clones ready to go in ?\\
    + rep

13. holy shit dude, you got bud up to ur ears! haha great pull, would love to hear bout these projects. :eek: Is a light mover involved?

14. If my wife didn't need all my cash all the time, that would be part of the projecting. I hope to get one up in about 2 weeks. As far as clones, I have about 35 purple wreck and 21 Jack Herer and 2 hashberry clones that are rooted and ready for my command. The projects I need to do involve getting in the rafters and insulated air ducting. I want a cool air in from outside so that I can keep temps low enough for a 'lil purple color. Also I'm going to port the exhaust from the lamp to help heat the bathroom. Other than that, it is a whole lot of cleaning and bleaching and making sure none of the spray holes have been plugged. I haven't decided for sure which strain I want to grow. I want to grow more than one, but that would really confuse me as far as flushing is concerned. The Jack Herer needs more time to finish. I suppose I could flush it out for 5 days, then give the Jack some more food after the purple wreck are done and chopped. It just sounds like a pain in the ass. I'll let you know what I decided. The Herer that I just grew was vegged for 1 week, and I'll probably do the same amount of veg time, trimming the lower branches a little more aggressively or I will veg for less time. Have many people tried doing two harvests in the same hydro grow? I guess I'm leaning toward an all purple wreck grow.

Attached Files:

15. Nothing really to update, but here's a Jack Herer mom.

Attached Files: