Homemade Hallucinogens

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by B Ridge Toker, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I lost mine ages ago. About the same time i started doing jenkem.

2. that bud that you talked about smoking was most likely the strain ice or white pearl. both are covered in trichromes and have high thc levels. :cool: if you want dxm and you cant even afford to buy it just steal it from the store. they are never tagged to make the door alarm go off and are supper easy to just stuff a bottle or two down your pants.:D if you do this look for a vicks 44 formula that only contains dxm and no other active ingredients. also if you want to trip out and have little money you can buy like 250 Hawaiian baby wood rose seeds online for ten bucks. you only need to take about 6 to 10 of them and you will trip out for about 4 to 6 hours with a buz lasting for another 2 hours. this is what they make lsd out of so you know that shit is good for trippin. :smoking:

3. #63 gonemadwithmary, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    Sounds like the OP saw this video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scni2b-RyRs&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Meth Music Video[/ame]

:laughing:

Don't take anything in that video seriously.

EDIT: FUCK! Ya guys beat me to it :(

4. Purple Drank (Crunk Juice to the Ghetto)! its Red Bull and cough syrup I think hold on.

Its main ingredient is prescription-strength cough syrup containing codeine and promethazine.[1] Cough syrup is typically mixed with ingredients such as Sprite soft drink and pieces of Jolly Rancher candy from wikipedia

5. Pretty sure he meant stuff he could make with household items. Codeine is a prescription cough syrup. It's also called lean and is quite nice to drink but not the best for you obviously ;)

6. What you are thinking of is Isopropal nitrite, or more commonly known as (along with the rest of the alkyl nitrites) as Rush, or poppers. The alkyl nitrites are all psycoactive, producing an immediate warming effect and feeling of well being by relaxing all of the soft muscle tissue in the body, allowing the blood vessles to open bringing LOTS of oxygen to every part of the body. They are pretty simple to make, check out youtube and search for isopropal nitrite, there is a vid with the simple 5 minute reaction. As far as burning with red phos and huffing, i doubt it. But hey, if you asked me 10 years ago if the gov would schedual sodium nitrite just cause you can make ghb, I would have doubted it as well. Now look, they have done all they can short of listing dirt sun and water so folks can't grow...

7. What you are thinking of is Isopropal nitrite, or more commonly known as (along with the rest of the alkyl nitrites) as Rush, or poppers. The alkyl nitrites are all psychoactive, producing an immediate warming effect and feeling of well being by relaxing all of the soft muscle tissue in the body, allowing the blood vessels to open bringing LOTS of oxygen to every part of the body. They are pretty simple to make, check out youtube and search for isopropal nitrite, there is a vid with the simple 5 minute reaction. As far as burning with red phos and huffing, i doubt it. But hey, if you asked me 10 years ago if the gov would schedule sodium nitrite just cause you can make ghb, I would have doubted it as well. Now look, they have done all they can short of listing dirt sun and water so folks can't grow...

8. you should try a DMT extraction. I heard it's pretty easy.

9. It's cake, the only problem is ayahousha bark...

10. some guy in prison told me to eat a piece of completely moldy break and youll trip.. hard. i really dont know if it works, but it sounds neat.

11. so could someone *not* PM me a recipe for making Isopropyl nitrite?

12. Why do you have to make drugs....I mean seriously if your that desperate to get high (not saying all people who do this are) why dont you go fuck your girlfriend its always a good substitute for a dry spell.

13. lol word, thats a waste of perfectly good hand sanitizer that could clean blunt smell of your hands. or any funky smell for that matter

14. man i completely forgot about totse, i used to go on there when i was 13, thats what got me into fireworks. i gotta visit it again

15. If the op tried actually doing a chemical set up his hosue would be a pile of rubble.

16. This thread is pretty old, but it does fall under discussing how to make a drug so I'm going to close it now.

Please note that discussing how to make a drug, how to take a drug, how much of a drug to take, and anything else that could put GC in a position of liability regarding the well being of another member... are against the rules.

That is all, thanks gang. :smoking:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.