Homemade Hallucinogens

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by B Ridge Toker, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

but really, thats gross but interesting.

2. lol..they arent bullshit if you have credible sources of information you are following, not some kid on grass city posting garbage..

and why would you spend money on the pure form of whatever drug? i dunno, maybe people like to get their drugs cheaper and more clean on the street?

3. Dip a cigarette in embalming fluid

holy fuck.

4. "weak ass kid" ?

maybe you should try drinking some of that gas, it might help with your abysmal grammar. cuz i dont think it can get much worse...

also how is he stupid? because he was curious about getting an expensive drug for free by easily making it in his own home?

you have no logic to support WHY his theory wouldnt work, other people on here gave molecular compounds and relevant medical information about the ingredients involved in his concoction. soooooo why dont you think of something intelligent to say before you shoot down his ideas? btw im sure hes heartbroken for being a loser for trying to get free drugs...tard.

5. Looks like a troll to me. Kill it with fire.

6. I would not advise messing with any of that, its much easier to perform a cold water extraction of some dxm, from DM sucrets, make sure though that they are the ones with Dextromethorphan as the only active ingredient. It should come out as powder usually pink depending on the color of the sucrets, but pack the powder into some capsules and pop em, it's much more satisfying when you dont have to chug that BS syrup.

7. DXM is mad cheap. And that shit fucks you up. Bad.

8. there is this band on youtube that tells you how to make homemae drugs in there music video and it has a homemade hallucinagin and three other nice drugs. im looking for it right now. its easy to make too it takes hand sanitizer and you freeze it and scrape off the top layer of stuff that didnt freeze and light it on fire and inhale the fumes....or something like that. ill find the vid.

9. if you want a cheap hallucinogen...just take like 14 benadryl

10. #30 wakenbake4200, Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2009
    [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5DKxKeNEWE[/ame]

^^ right there.the hallucinogen part starts at 3:17

11. thats a dalerient or however you spell it. and i wouldn't recommend it. it is crazy fucked up and drys out your body.

12. but you will start seeing fucked up shit

13. you guys are all fucked
    stick to weed

14. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenkem

Can't get any more homemade than that. It's legit too, really works and gives some of the best hallucinations you will ever have in your life. Tell all your friends about it. Amazing stuff.

Unless you're too scared to try it? If you aren't able to defecate please send me a PM and I will get a gallon of my top shelf bobby brown to your door step in a matter of days. Word on the streets is I got the best brown in town.

Ever heard of kittyflipping? Down here we have shittyflipping, acid and jenkem. IF U GOT DA BALLZ, if you thought hippyflipping was a trip wait till you try this combo.

This is the shit your kids will be tripping off of and best part is it's completely legal.

Don't hesitate, try now.

15. except for this... from the wiki on the band: "Following the band's release of their online album "(Around &) Around Again", Wintergreen created their second music video, this time for the song "Can't Sit Still". Directed by Keith Schofield, this video features an instructional "how to" on the creation of several different nonexistent substances. Included in the video are instructions on the creation of dextropolamine 22-B (aka "Egyptian Meth"), pentocyclene (aka "Hillbilly Qualudes"), and an unnamed hallucinogen. The video also features the band members shopping for the necessary household ingredients, creating the drugs, and allegedly doing and subsequently experiencing the effects of the substances. It is important to note that these substances do not produce any kind of high when ingested and may cause undesirable side effects such as nasal infection, esophageal damage, and stomach or liver poisoning."

16. i read an article on digg that can give you crazy hallucinations with very simple mats. not sure if its been said yet but either way.
    take a ping pong ball and cut it in half, put the two halves over both of your eyes.
    then take a radio (assuming you got one) and put it on some station thats all static. your brain will create its own imagery/audio when it isnt presented with any (says the article at least) its worth a try imo, sounds pretty sweet. i might try it myself.

Edit: often images of unicorns and other objects of the sort are seen.

17. Sound almost like a ghetto sensory deprivation setup.

18. get a job, buy real drugs, don't risk your life trying iffy at home chemistry experiments.

19. This thread is dumb as shit, what the fuck is with this "hand sanitizer has mescaline blah blah blah".. There is no main active ingredient in mescaline, except mescaline itself DURR. And even if you found something that you thought was a good drug in something OTC, its 99% going to be either the WRONG thing, or an isomer that doesn't work. Look at vicks inhalers, they have methamphetamine in them, but guess what, its levo-methamphetamine which does nothing but decongest and can't be converted into the good dextro-methamphetamine which actually would get you fucked up.

Lesson here, you won't find any drug that will give you a good high OTC, with the exception of canada (codiene and some OTC barbituates if I'm not mistaken).

Kids, please just stick with your pot or other real drugs. I don't want to see anyone here get sick/dead from some dumb ass shit they read on the internet, and I'm tired of all these stupid fucking 'homemade high' threads, go to fucking bluelight or someother shit, not fucking GRASScity and get some decent-good info from people who spend their time researching it and trying it themselves.

20. the only time i would try a "homemade hallucinogen" is if i learned how to extract/synthesize dmt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.