Current and Legit Seed Banks - Updated 07.26.18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmknVTEC, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seedsman site has changed, I couldn't choose what stealth option I wanted, last time I chose a onezy and it came threw fine.
    this time it only has choose stealth
    and I had to pay extra to keep the companys packaging on the seeds.
    im nit sure whats going to happen or how my package will be when it arrives, but I don't think I will have a prob.

2. I came up with a fool proof stealth package . Y not put the beans in a small jar of plastic beads that are about the same size? They all would look similar under xray

3. #3943 killset, Jan 30, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2016
    Stop giving away the stealth options online. Haven't you noticed seed banks don't say on their sites how its shipped exactly? We pay for stealthiness and you all keep posting how its done in public forums. Seed banks don't want their stealth tactics advertised and we shouldn't either out of respect for their service provided. Its only hurting us as buyers who want seeds to make it through. Eventually customs figures out how things are packaged and banks change it up, lets not help the situation no matter how small of a chance it is. Dont think for a second this site isn't monitored by anti cannabis groups/ law enforcement

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Well said brotha..

5. Ha 8 was just saying that would be a good idea not giving away anything . Besides if you go to YouTube on boxing of seed orders from all the seed bank.

6. Wasn't talking to you. The idiots on you tube should stop too. Of course it will never stop. No sense in contributing though. We all know what stealth shipping is don't we? Do we really need to discuss it in detail? Banks have had to change their shipping methods before. All I'm saying is don't contribute to making that happen sooner. There's already enough people doing that. Maybe they're from legal states or just want to be cool. If the banks wanted their stealth shipping known they would advertise it. We all know some will always get caught, but stealth shipping gives some the courage to order....I don't personally care I'm ordering what I want to order regardless but since the banks don't advertise it, neither should we

7. They are doing a huge favor for us not always without consequences

8. At The Vault we GUARANTEE your order will reach you as we are so confident in our stealth and if it does get nabbed we will resend your order for FREE

***Drops Mic***

9. ha. Looks like mine will make it today or tomorrow. Got passed Chicago and is at my local usps

11. I know. I've received seeds from you... Picks up the mic because those things are damn expensive

12. #3952 sheeeetbag, Feb 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2016
    not really about the same. The herbies didn't make it. Attitude took a month and a half . I ordered jan21 and they made it to my post office at 445 this morning ld pay any extra because of the vault seed co. Great customer service. I can't get the other seed companies to reply to an email. There freebies also include autos which is a big bounus. All there packages are stealth so no tricky pricing issues.

13. #3953 sheeeetbag, Feb 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2016
    not really about the same. The herbies didn't make it. Attitude took a month and a half . I ordered jan21 and they made it to my post office at 445 this morning ld pay any extra because of the vault seed co. Great customer service. I can't get the other seed companies to reply to an email. There freebies also include autos which is a big bounus. All there packages are stealth so no tricky pricing issues. Sorry bout multiple posts

14. Ummmm yes really...I was complimenting the vault. I never mentioned any other bank. I've had no issues with any bank I've received seeds including the vault. They're a great bank. Auto freebies are a great bonus, I prefer photos but every bank I've dealt with has always switched

15. I have been with grass city for a couple years
    Longer than my username states as I had an old account that I lost info to
    I use a seed company that ships from within the U.S. And makes it from order to door in 3 business days
    I got suspended because I posted about them here and the post was quickly deleted
    GC has taken a turn for the worst.
    Continue using these 3-4 week shipping sites.

16. got mine today 10 days. I find the US seeds are a bit sketch because of the laws here. Always getting shutdown

17. It doesn't matter to me rather I order in or out of the states. Out of country banks seem to have a larger selection but its cool to be able to get beans from smaller local breeders from the US banks.....enjoy the best of both worlds. Im not in such a rush I can't wait a week or 2. I never wait until last minute to order so it doesn't matter

18. #3958 sheeeetbag, Feb 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2016
    Ordered jan21 and received Feb1 brilliant stealth package got all seeds in breeder package. All freebies are autos.

Attached Files:

19. I purchased some White Widow seeds from Nirvana on Saturday the 23rd of January. They shipped
    on Tuesday the 26th, but its already going to be two weeks tomorrow from when they shipped. Just hoping they
    didn't get lost or something.

20. and I just received them!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.