toothpaste on cigarettes

Discussion in 'General' started by otto89, Jan 18, 2009.

1. When a troll reads this it is a 50% chance they will go try it.

2. If I told you, that would HONESTLY defeat the purpose.

A) If you think anyone has tried it... you're wrong.

B) I'm probably wrong in stating that, but... it's the NEXT stupidest idea I've ever heard... if some poor asshole has tried it, I doubt they will be admitting to it... after said reaction... from people like... me.

3. You know I was joking right?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Define troll...

:rolleyes:

(Of course I could, I'm too lazy.)

5. Im not a troll, just an ugly angry midget

6. I know that.

BUUUTTTTTT

I shall desist...

7. OMG have you guys tried putting toothpaste on the inside of an orange peel? OMG U WILL TRIP BALLZ

Jenkem is 10x better though, try it out. WAY BETTER THAN LSD YOU WILL TRIP BALLZ LIKE YOUR ROLLING BALLZ BUT BETTER BALLZ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenkem

8. That's extremely fucked up... Getting high off shit scrapped from sewers...

Just want to add that all the homemade hallucinogens are bullshit. Fucking try real shit if you have the ballz like tabs or shroomage :hello:

9. When I went to a military school, some guys would do this to try to get high, I guess it might've gave you a buzz but it was pretty shitty tasting, might as well smoke bannana peels.

10. I actually tried this twenty some odd years ago when i was a freshmen in high school and got sent to my aunt and uncle's place b/c my folks kept catching me smoking herb. I couldn't get a hold of any real ganj, so a friend told me he'd read about soaking tobacco in fluoride toothpaste. It did do something that might resemble a buzz, but it didn't last long at all and left me with a terrible headache. Not to mention it tasted absolutely horrible and hurt my lungs. Stupid childish experiment that i never repeated and am here to tell you, DON'T DO IT! Nutmeg will indeed get you high, but it can be very very unpleasant. If you eat too much you will feel like you are turning to stone and having a heart attack. If you can't find any ganja, you should look into anandamide . . . not only is it free and legal, it's produced by your brain. It fits into the same receptors as THC and does give you a buzz that feels very much like a cannabis high, though it doesn't last as long. The main drawback: you have to exercise vigorously for at least 45 minutes (cardio) . . . people think that the so-called "runner's high" comes exclusively from endorphins, they only provide the opiate like buzz that allows you to push through the pain of muscle exhaustion. Anandamide (from the Sanskrit word ananda "bliss") actually makes you feel HIGH. Of course it's much easier just to smoke a bowl, and it lasts longer. If you can get some herb, my recommendation is do both, go cycling or jogging for 45-60 minutes and then kick back and blaze one. (Anandamide is all the proof i need that God wants us to get high! Thank God, or Shiva, for mama ganja!!!)