Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats the best smell proof container?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BobbyBlaze, Jan 17, 2009.

1. I use a little niacin bottle to carry my shit in but mason jars are probably the best/

2. If you're not going to need it immediately, vacuum seal it. That what I do on occasions that I have more than a half on me since I know I won't be getting to it for 2 or more weeks. My stash for half the month is kept in a air tight glass gar. I also keep vapoduff and my dirty pipes in another jar and there's no smell. My roommate has sat in my room less than a foot away from where its hidden and not mentioned any smell.

3. #23 liltoker, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2009

For sure GLAD tupperware! DO NOT go with the cheap brands they do not mask the smell as well. Weed has been mailed through GLADware no problemo.

Also for your smaller bits my boyfriend taught me to use pill jars, the kind you would get from rite aid or any other pharmacy.

4. I've been using a Gerber baby food jar,....its completely airtight and you wont smell shit...and to me they work better than mason

5. For pocket size I use pill bottles, but like andresisherex said Gerber jars sound like they'd work pretty well too.

6. Empty pill bottle.

7. I used to use thos Tightvac containers all the time, but tons or hairs and crystals were atracted by the plastic, that why you need to use a glass container/jar.
    Just buy a pocket sized masn jar, i have been wondering about those smell proof baggies, but idk about an airtight seal.

8. /thread

9. Here's a few good pocket-sized smell proof containers that I've used for Dank buds.

-Pill Jar

-Small Spice Jars

-Altoids Tin (My personal favorite. Holds a lighter, Papers, and your best bud.)

-Tea Bags (empty them out first of course)

-Tic-Tac Containers

-Cigar Tubes (I've not put krippy in it but i have used high grade mids, no smell)

That's about it. If I find any other stash boxes I'll post em up on a new thread.

10. Aye, there is shake/hair all over the lid on my TightVac. You can wipe it off on a rolling paper though. :D

The big downside is that they're not really pocket-sized; they're more-ideal for your big stash. Somebody should make a vacuum dugout.

11. I use a mason jar with the sealing caps to no smell leaks, works greata thus far!:D

12. go to your local headshop and pick up some smelly proof baggies...thats the brand. they have small pocket ones. those shits work awesome and conceal the smell so well
    [​IMG]

13. haha i do the same thing

14. when i'm just carrying around a joint or two in my pocket, i put them in a half empty gum pack. i find spearmint completely overwhelms the smell of weed, for the most part.

15. this might be a bit much but if your carrying alot am talking like pounds then prob get a vacum sealer http://www.foodsaver.com/

hopes this helps!:wave:

16. go to a store and get the pyrex food containers. they are class with rubber lids totally smell proof

17. A 420 jar!

18. ^ qft...i love mine!
    [​IMG]

19. For pocket sized you could use a pill container or a baby food jar. Both are small and portable. I personally like using the pill container because it plastic and wont break if u drop it. Also maybe if u could find a small tupperware container that would work.