Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Intensify your "High"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by billerbong101, Jan 15, 2009.

1. You know what man, smoking weed isn't about getting high. Smoking weed is about having a good fucking time and just relaxing and enjoying yourself or the company of somebody else....I know saying smoking weed ISN'T about getting high seems a bit redundant, but its true man, just chill out, relax, maybe space out your sessions a little bit or even take a t-break.

2. No it's not they sell it at every head shop I've been to in Florida(Miami, ft. myers, west palm, tampa, orlando, jacksonville, even a ghetto one in lady lake).

I always get higher by buying multiple types at a time and just grinding them all together and mixing them

3. there this over the counter medication called tagamet or cimetidine (check the spelling on the latter, i know the beginning is right.....and there's a "ine" in there somewhere) which are both have the same chemical in them. I'm not sure if they enhance the experience and get you higher, but you'll be high and in that "peak" for much longer than normal. Think like, 2 hours of being your highest for any given session. It has to do with inhibiting the breaking down of THC in your blood or something.

Also, if you just want to try something different, I'm taking piracetam (a nootropic- which is marketed as a "mind enhancer") as a dietary supplement and without getting into the details, I'll just say that the highs you experience while taking piracetam are almost completely devoid of any stupidity or inability to do things. Its really astonishing. Everything is clear and your thoughts run smoothly through your head and all seem to connect. I haven't gotten completely stoned yet while taking it, but i do have to say i got more stuff done while high than i would have if i didn't take the piracetam.

This isn't just my personal experience either. Check erowoid for piracetam and it'll have a number of articles. Its mainly used for the enhancement of....other....drugs though- liks lsd and MDMA and stuff.

I also heard the mango thing works....Maybe try doing some cardio. :wave:

4. lol this made me laugh, he means money not plant type

5. Yes.... it is, it was made illegal in the summer of 2008. I used to buy it at my local headshop.. trust me i know lol

6. this... smart people get higher.... it just happens

7. cough like a motherfucker!....if you dont cough you dont get off! :bongin:

8. thats no problem my friend

9. i second the BHO
    if ever i was a fiend for something it is that
    and t breaks work like gang busters
    or get a vaporizer they get me pretty damn high haha

10. Well you could always try salvia. I don't recommend it, but it's completely legal and supposed to be comparable to LSD with out the nasty man-made side effects. But beware... there are websites that give warnings about how potent this plant is...... (not the ones that sell it)

Youtube some of the videos if you want an idea of what it does

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JPfnJVEr8E"]YouTube - Writing A Letter To Congress on Salvia[/ame]

11. i agree with him you would be suprissed how high you get when you stop smokeing for a little while,as far as legal highs go,buy some spice gold gets you fuckin blasted similar to getting high from some tree but a little differnt,its sorta of expensive tho.some fruits such as lemons,oranges,grapefruits,mangos,but not so much mangos as other fruits grapefruit is the best you should get some grapefruit jucie,its the enzimes in most fruits that help but it dosnt really intense the high it mostly just makes it last a little longer.probly wont even feel the difference.but i suggest stop smokein for a week or 2 thats not that long an youll feel a big difference.also look in to buyin some spice gold:smoke:

12. tolerance break is waht you need.

also 30+60=90... just fyi...

13. just for the record salvia is nothing like lsd

14. I haven't read the entire thread so I apologize if this was mentioned.
    If you eat a mango a half hour before you smoke it will intesify the high.:smoking:

15. Man. If you smoke cigs. Smoke menthols. They are supposed to keep you high longer and make it a little stronger i here. Also light ruins ure high. So chill in a dark room.

16. workout (sweat) and drink tons of water

17. Heres some ways. . .

Alcohol: Try a 40 oz of malt or some liquor. Personally, I like the 40z with a blunt.

Robitussin aka DXM: Take 300 mgs first, then up the dose. DXM is a safe drug at most doses. 300 might be enough if youre baked.

Kava Kava Tea: This is legal and goes very good with weed. Its a depressant tea from samoa, similar to alcohol but weaker and energizing.

Opium: If you can get some put a little glob on top of the bowl. or get regular poppy seeds from the store and make "poppy seed tea". Use 300 grams of seeds.

Hash

Oranges and Mangos

Nutmeg: Take two or more tablespoons. Its actually a psychoactive substance.

Adrenalin: Go fight someone or play sports.

PCP: dip the joint or blunt.

Cocaine: sprinkle coke on a bowl or mix crack in the blunt/jay.

Nicotine: If you dont smoke, smoking a ciggarette should be interesting when you're high.

I'll think of more.

18. whats good whats good names j from the center of the Missouri, see ur from canada whats some Qs on fire heads.. if this aint to forward

19. sorry if this is to forward, but should i call you constable or officer