is this ready for harvest?...day 65 !PIC!

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Barako, Jan 15, 2009.

1. At least you can say something other growers can't. You can fit your entire harvest into a joint!

RESPECT! :yay:

2. I Laughed so hard... Dude seriously the flashlight joke was the best by far :D
    That's less than a gram... BUT check out the trics :hello::smoking:

3. maybe its some new strain that doesnt start flowering till later?....or...yeah...nvm lol

4. try an snag a clone off it lol

5. dude.. is it your 1st grow?

lots of people don't get any bud at all the 1st time. At least you got it to finish up..
    yeah i'd harvest... i don't think they'll get any bigger than that.

(i have to admit.. that i am snickering at that plant as i type this.. but congratz nonetheless)

6. the picture with the lighter next to it made me rofl just because usually the harvest is bigger, not the other way around. i'm almost about to harvest my first grow and i'd be damned if my plant looked like that. did you even do any research on how to grow? +rep for posting

7. HAHAHAHA!!!! Sorry guys but here's the rest of it! AK-48..4 plants just over 1/4 lbs dried...400w HPS.

Attached Files:

8. haha yea pick that shit you got your self a few bowl packs of that HOME GROWN.

9. i just thought i'd share my harvest with you all! :smoking:

10. lol comeon now, what site did you jack those pics from haha

11. #31 Barako, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2009
    hahaha i'm a rollitup.org member...you can see all my grows there... i'm trying to post more pic but this site is not letting me. it keeps giving my failed error. Check out http://www.rollitup.org/harvesting-curing/148410-ready-harvest-pic-day-65-a.html

check out page 2 and page 8...this is my 6th harvest of the same strain...i just keep cloning before i flower so i don't have to keep a mother plant.

12. LOL thats so funny thanks for makin my day.
    haha that's ridiculous.

13. Hahaha That looks like one of my cats hair balls!

14. here you go guy check these out lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. hahahah

16. it was seeds from a bag of kush i got a while back i think either that or goo one or the other it will be something else by the time im done with it though lol

17. what light are you using?

18. well this was my first grow ever airoponics home made setup and because i cant run 2 1000 watt lights i have 1 1000 watt and one 400 watt both hps right now they are getting close i hope i can get them to fill out alittle more

19. how many plants are you growing? did you clone it?