Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shotgunning and failed drug test question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dankkilla, Jan 10, 2009.

1. I gave them the sample, to which he replied, "Thats awfully clear"
    so I said, "I drank a bunch of water because you said to be ready at 8"
    He then proceded to question me about the vicodin source.
    Fuck.

2. i think he got fucked... damn... lost another

3. wait... never mind... what the fuck is up with the time on this thread??? its 730 pm were im at and the thread said posted at 2:27??

4. You probably never changed the time in your settings. Automatically time is +1 GMT.

5. I'm still here, they didn't call me and tell me I'm good, but they havn't aressted me yet.
    Either I passed or their waiting untill I go to my rehabilitation program tomorow to aresst me.

6. if this is ur first time smoking in a while drink water and gatorade on the day of the test, also go in your bathroom turn the shower on hot towel under the door and work out tell your sweatin balls then and about to pass out, tahts wat my budy on probation does

7. Its stupid to push things like probation in the first place. Just stay sober for a while or just drink.

8. I can't drink the program I'm in has me on tri-weekly drug tests and random breathalyzers.
    I came in today, and was called in by my PO where he started questioning me about the kid with the pills.
    Said people told him that I was selling and taking them
    Also said I failed my monday drug screen, which I didn't have one monday
    I passed today and yesterday's (tuesday).
    I told him the kid tried to give me one but I didn't take it
    Which is on video, so that's proven, but he gave it to me like minuites after.
    Also on video, but the camera can't see the pill.
    Asked me about a bunch of other people in the program, and i'm like, I don't know, I don't think they do drugs.
    He said, well, you're last stay of a month is going to look like nothing if I find out you're lying

I think I might be fucked

9. Never forget your rights, if he asks you something that will get you in trouble, remember that you do NOT have to respond. The fifth amendment applies to EVERYONE.