Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2009 is the Year of Hemp Oil!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ThePhantom, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you Poisongage and Greenhead for supporting me.

You all keep asking for proof, but I don't know what else to give you. I told you I've talked to Rick Simpson, who has told me of his incredible success rates and personal testimonials. I guarantee you this man is not lying; not only have I talked to him enough times to know that, but the evidence supports everything as well. There are tons of studies showing THC inhibits or kills cancer cells. Just the fact that nobody has gotten cancer from smoking marijuana should be proof enough! Marijuana does contain carcinogens, which cause cancer, yet nobody has ever gotten cancer from marijuana.

So, besides Rick Simpson's testimony and the abundance of scientific research articles, I have also talked to Jack Herer, who wholeheartedly supports this as well. Rick Simpson even has a full, dedicated page on Herer's website!
    http://jackherer.com/rick.html
    WHOAH! I am just seeing this right now... Herer has updated his homepage with many more Rick Simpson links, including the Crush Cancer Tour across Canada and the seminar at Dalhousie University.

If Jack Herer isn't enough, I have talked to many cannabis dispensaries who support hemp oil (one even asked me for the recipe) as well as a doctor who knows of and supports the oil. In addition, I've talked to a host of smaller supporters of hemp oil, including other distributors of it besides Rick who are also seeing incredible results.

Also, I am pretty sure that most of the government doesn't know about this or doesn't believe it. If they did know that hemp oil was the cure for cancer, I'm sure they would do something about it, but then again, maybe they wouldn't. We don't see from the perspectives of our lawmakers. Perhaps those that know about hemp oil are afraid to make a statement so bold as cannabis curing cancer (look what you guys have said to me, so imagine how a politician would feel, when how the public sees them is the only thing that matters). Also, maybe they don't want to give up getting money from pharmaceutical companies, because those companies would certainly retract their contributions to anyone who openly supported this.

This is the best proof I can offer. As I said, since hemp oil is illegal there have not been any scientific clinical trials. There really should be, though, as that is the only thing holding this back. I will definitely talk to Rick and see what he can do about something like that, because that would be a significant piece that would be effective in convincing people.

2. #62 Poisongage, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
    No problem man.

I find it funny that people here at this site of all places will doubt these facts. Cannabis is a truly devine plant with so many purposes, that it is depressing to know that it is illegal. Furthermore it's uses are completely safe. Cannabis is one of few drugs/substances in the world that literally has no bad side effects at all.

"Hemp is not a drug, it is a plant, and hemp is the most medicinal plant on Earth. Throughout history, hemp has always been known to be man’s oldest known and safest medication. Also, the non-addictive nature of this plant has been known for thousands of years. In medicine hemp was known as a panacea, which means “cure-all” and the old pharmacopeias reflect this. " - Rick Simpson

Everybody who is skeptical about the effects, watch this, and stand in awe:

http://www.sethgroup.org/videos.html

You can see the cancerous cells die. Because of THC. Case closed, argument ended: 2009 WILL be the year of Cannabis.

NOW SHOW ME SOME GOD DAMNED OPTIMISM AND GET ON THE BAND WAGON HERE! :D

3. I wholeheartedly agree that marijuana is the cure for many, many diseases. I've read a few articles stating they have found no link between lung cancer and marijuana smoking (source). I've also read about an article saying that THC actually stops the plaque from Alzheimer's disease from forming on the hippocampus (memory center). The article (which is saved on my other computer) states that it would be beneficial to start smoking a few years before Alzheimer's has a chance to develop as marijuana will only suppress the growth, not actually free the hippocampus/brain from the disease.

Rick Simpson is the man, his stories and the stories of others should be enough to warrant medical research on this plant, yet the gov't only approves studies which yield only negative results. If any researcher could easily get their hands on THC to test on animals/humans, then we all could make a very well educated and rational decision about the use of marijuana for recreational and medicinal purposes. Even better than this is that we would have ACTUAL PROOF of marijuana's effect on people's lifespans, diseases, and the body. To those of you saying "well if marijuana did cure cancer than why isn't it legal yet??!". Well, have you ever thought of the money the pharmaceutical companies would lose if marijuana were to ever be approved as a legitimate cure for cancer/other diseases? They want to make sure that marijuana stays illegal so that they keep churning in the moolah$$$. Even the alcohol and tobacco companies are scared of losing money. They fund propaganda to ensure that they still make money. Plus there are still a lot of people who still think weed is very harmful and dangerous and would rather not have marijuana legal.

A quick google search yielded these interesting facts:

BELIEVE IN THE HEALING POWERS OF THE CANNABIS PLANT!!!

We need to demand more research on this plant! We need facts! We need proof! We need legalization!

4. That is the reason. Hemp Oil does cure cancer. The governement is just too ignorant to admit it.

5. I watched the documentary and i fully believe it. My honest opinion on weed is that god put it on this earth for a reason and there is nothing wrong with the plant, how can a plant be illegal anyway?

6. me and my friend always talk politics and conspiracies when were high as fuck

one time my friend said "theres so many medicines out there probably that the government are hiding because of the money that would be lost if certain diseases were cured. the government probably has a cure for cancer."

if this thread is true than who woulda thought that very drug that made him think of that was the same one that they're trying to cover up ;)

7. If those guys last summer could make headlines for a week by claiming they had captured Bigfoot and holding a big press conference, why don't these guys put out a press release that they've cured cancer and present their findings at a press conference? If the public found out en masse then the demand couldn't possibly be suppressed.

8. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUQgsB-MY7E"]YouTube - Cannabis Cancer Cure - Robert Melamede, PhD[/ame]

9. Could someone possibly issue a press release for them?

10. I've had the chance to meet Jack Herer in person AND a survivor of leukemia who was treated by Rick Simpson in Canada. I may not know how it works but I've seen the result first hand. I would love to meet Rick but talking with Jack Herer was fun and informative enough.

11. I totally agree while reading this and the cell thing was awesome its so clear THAT CANNOT ingore that I THINK WE WON HOW Soon will it be presented to goverment?

12. Remember... spread the word. You didn't know about rick and his amazing cure until you read this and I"m sure most don't. That is the only way - spread the knowledge wide and far.

13. I haven't read all of this thread. But while I was reading the first page, a thought popped in my head.

What if this plant is here for a reason like that. I'm not even a heavy believer in God, but just what if. I've always believed there has to be another planet in this universe that's got to have some sort of form of life on it. So when this methane theory came out with life on Mars... What if God is real? What if he planted different forms of life on different planets simply just to experiment. What if this plant is here for a reason like this?

14. Sticky thisss!!!!

15. yes yes STICKY!

i demand a fuckin sticky

everybody demand sticky...we have to keep this around...even its in another section

16. Prayer can cure cancer. If you "believe."

There is an indescribable amount of people demanding [weed] be legalized.

/unt yah

17. hah we been over that

18. Hemp oil does not cure cancer lols.

But honestly, we don't need a fucking cure for all of these diseases. When we cure cancer and AIDS and stupidity and everyone lives to 150 its gonna suck when we run out of room and we use all of our resources in 200 years :wave:

19. hah your selfish as fuck .

there should be some requirements to join the city

20. dude does have a point.
    not a happy point, but over-population is a huge threat.
    earth doesn't come with an endless supply of whatever we need... eventually we're going to run out.

and if disease, natural disasters, etc. don't keep our population under control... what will?

it obviously sucks, but... i mean... if our population continues to rise as our natural resources run out... we're all fucked.

(i still do want a cure for cancer and whatever other diseases... but, i'm also afraid of what that may mean for the planet as a whole.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.