Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2009 is the Year of Hemp Oil!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ThePhantom, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whether it cures cancer or not, i'm down for 2009 being the year of hemp oil.
    i'm going to look into this, though. because if this is true... that's pretty sweet.

2. Ask me the question, I want to answer anything. I'm PMing you too.

3. i've heard of a case of hemp oil used as an ointment curing skin cancer, and eliminating the need for "burning" treatments.. my dad gets those treatments, he doesnt believe weed can be used for anything other than getting high though so i guess he'd rather keep getting treatments that dont work.

4. I'm pretty sure I remember the OP making a thread asking for patients,, Anybody who had cancer you were going to see if you could help them.. Just out of curiosity, did you ever get any responses?

You took the words right out of my mouth explaining the whole cancer pharmaceutical companies thing.

Just out of stoner curiosity,, if marijuana was legalized, what would happen to those of us on probation for marijuana related charges? Would they disappear completely?

5. So hemp oil or honey oil? Wikipedia described them as two different things.

6. Yeah, smoking is pretty nice and alleviates some of the symptoms of cancer...bu someone using this hemp oil and being free from cancer tomorrow has someone faithful in the bud calling BULLSHIT...

7. Here is a video link about Rick Simpson's story

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7331006790306000271&ei=C1loSdHnFJ64qAORl5jiDw&q=rick+simpson+run+from+the+cure"]Cannabis Cures Cancer - "Run From The Cure" The Rick Simpson Story[/ame]

8. #29 Zonyc, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
    Woah there! In the medical community "anti-cancer" and curing cancer are two totally different things. Rarely (Note: I didn't say never) has cancer been cured; it is referred to as being "in remission". You'll be hard pressed to find an oncologist who would actually straight up say you are cured of cancer. No one substance can miraculously cure all types of cancer. I dont see how even with chemo and radiation you could get an 80-85% "cure" rate with aggressive cancers like pancreas etc. I'd really appreciate you posting links to reliable sources with literature and and properly conducted studies, otherwise its all hearsay.

Now dont get me wrong, I'm all for legalization and finding a cure for cancer, in fact it could very well be my career in half a decade or so, but lets be honest, cannabis is not the end all be all cure for every single ailment that plagues humanity.

9. Do you think big corporations want a cancer curing agent out there? They would lose billions if cancer was easy to deal with.

10. Yes, I do have some hemp oil of my own and am trying to find someone to help. I've had a few leads but nothing has developed yet, unfortunately. As for probation, I'm pretty sure people would be let off immediately if cannabis was legalized, especially if it was as a result of hemp oil.

And Zonyc, I know it's hard to believe, but hemp oil can do everything I say it does. In fact, if hemp oil was used at the first signs of cancer every time, the disease would never be a problem again. Rick Simpson told me of his success rates personally and he has treated a lot of people. Also, I talked to someone who had severe terminal cancer throughout his entire body, and he was cured back in 2006 and now it's 2009 and his cancer hasn't come back. I'd say that's cured. You're underestimating the power of hemp oil. Cannabis is the most medicinal plant in the world, and has been used for thousands of years. Hemp oil is an extremely concentrated form of cannabis. Therefore, it makes sense that it would have amazing properties, and it does.

Hemp oil is the same thing as hash oil but more concentrated. The Wikipedia page for hemp oil talks about hemp seed oil, which is not the same thing and cannot do the things the Rick Simpson oil can do.

11. #32 notorious.n8, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
    ur a dumbass... it doesn't cure cancer

Edit: Regardless of your beliefs or personal vindication against Blades in this thread, name calling won't be tolerated. Consider this a warning for everybody else so things don't get too out of hand. -Durchii

12. you should post links to this information or something.

13. theres a cure for diabetes [i believe it was diabetes anyhow...dont quote me on it], but the guy that came up with it was paid off to not let it out bc the medical field would lose a lot of money. so it wouldnt surprise me if the same thing happened in this case but they'd probably use the whole "marijuana is bad for you and hemp oil is too blah blah bullshit".

14. this is the dumbest thread i have ever read links that it CURES cancer and not just treat it or gtfo

15. you dont need a link

just listen to the man he is the link

what he is saying makes perfect sense ....

shoot him a PM

16. "You don't need a link"? Nope, it's the exact opposite.

OP needs to stop posting things like "I talked to someone" or "someone else told me" and give us some cold hard proof (ie. links)

Label me crazy but I really doubt hemp oil is some miraculous oil that cures everything:wave:

17. I posted a link to many studies of Cannabis' medical applications.

18. Give me specific links from reputable sources that support any claim about hemp oil (not cannabis in general) curing cancer. I'm not the one making such a large claim, and as such the burden of proof does not lie with me.

I accept and believe that cannabis, and THC, has _numerous_ medical applications. But curing all cancers? Come on.

19. haha i can see where your coming from

cause we talked in pm and he was telling me how another reason is

because exactly that ^ people dont believe it...and thats why its not getting publicity and awareness .

but i could see people not believing it because there arent enough/any sources .

:confused: first i was debating with him...then he had me convinced...now im in between... good thread .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.