Adderall and baking soda

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ChainToker, Jan 9, 2009.

1. i have heard that mixing baking soda and adderall makes the adderall alot stronger.
    im a very expierenced user with adderall i know just about everything about it but i have have never heard anything about this untill today.

why does this happen and what do i need to do to make it work?

2. i actually wanna see how this turns out :smoking:

3. "taking amphetamines with acidic substances will decrease the half life. If you want to extend it then you need to take it with a base, like baking soda. If you basify your urine it makes it more difficult for your kidneys to excrete the amphetamines from your blood into your urine, so the amphetamines stay in your blood longer."

"Take Tums, EX-750. Similiar affect, and no risk of nausea from baking soda. Eitherway, ingesting straight baking soda is a moronic idea, so stick with the anti-acids. Anti-acids with basify your stomach's acids. They are typically such substances as calcium carbonate, etc.

Baking soda causes no actual harm to your system, its just disgusting, and will most likely make you throw up. You should use 1 to 2 teaspoons rather than 3 though if your going to do anything. You don't need a lot, and it would actually be best to take it mixed with some kind of sweetening agent, such as aspartene, or glucose or rather simply your regular sugar. Hope that helps.

Amphetamines of all types are affected by this in regards to neutralizing acidity. However, long term use of basifying your system will result in minor health problems. You'll have to look into it yourself further, but hope that helps."

4. thank you poseidon0513 i heard about this to day and was like y would u take it with baking soda? maby i will try this but idk tho how many tums would u say i take?

5. yeah ive done this with various amphetamine drugs including adderall, dexedrine and vyvanse. it definitely works. makes it 30-50% stronger in my opinion. ive also used magnesium which also works somehow.