hydro flushing

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by W.A. grower, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Hey Zoid, maybe I'm too baked to get your whole flushing thing, but I don't. So you take them out of the rez to Flush right? Where do you put them, and why take them out in the first place?

2. All my plants are on the same schedule so I'm just leavin them in the rez to flush. That's why I'm confused why you don't leave them in

3. Sory i should have been a little more precise, about how i do my grows, I have them in a staggered flowering cycle, i try to put in at least two plants every two weeks.

4. No nutes = no buffer to hold the ph right?

5. Just saw how old this is. Sorry.

6. I've heard 7-14 days of water(ph balanced) i havent heard about it bieng distilled or anything. I'm sure it might help though.

My question is that i have a flood n drain with three diff strains in it.

Blue cheese
    SweetThooth#2
    & Berry Kush/ blackberrykush w/e it is. lol

and they are all creamy white trics. Tha schedual still allows for one week of OVerdrive and then Flush

I was thinking of throwing out the second week of overdrive and just flushing a week early due to

trics changing on Me sooner than expected.

So i was going to switch the table over to just water and flush a week early??

Ive already done one week of overdrive already I would just b cutting out the second week.?

THOUGHTS?

7. Don't use distilled water, use R/O water!!!