Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does being high feel like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CoreyR, Jan 7, 2009.

1. It feels like being hugged from the inside

2. After a few hits, your mood should mellow, your body will relax and you will be enveloped in a overwhelming glow of well being. A few more tokes and this sense of well being will engulf your whole body, depression lifts, spirits rise, problems dissolve, and the fog of uncertainty lifts...yeee

3. just out of curiosity, how can possibly have 87 posts on a cannabis website and not even know what being high "feels like"

:confused_2:

4. the first ew times you smoke smoke in groups, dont just be by yourself, weed is a very social activity. once you enjoy the feeling of being high more you'll blaze by yuoure self and enjoy it.

also .7 is a lot for a beginner, i usually dont ebven smoke tha much in one sesh. (of dank buds hto) so try smkoing les..

make a gravity/bucket bong and take one hit. then 10 min. later take another hit. by the time the 3 or 4 hit comes around you'll be stoned as shit!.

5. Yeah, that's how I felt when I first actually got high (took me like 6 times smoking haha). I think the dizziness just comes from experiencing the crazy new feelings that come with being high, and the rest of the feelings are pretty normal haha.

6. its like, you could stare at a wall and be entertained.
    everythings awesome
    food is the fucking shit
    music is the fucking shit
    mario kart is the fucking shit

, I feel like a, like a slice of butter... melting on top of a big-ol' pile of flapjacks... yeah."

pineapple express lol

7. Edit: ^ lol :D

....like a slice of butter.....melting on top of a big ol pile of flapjacks........

yeah...

8. The high changes from weed to weed,but all in all it feeling like a party in your mind and every thought is invited :yay::smoking::yay:

9. Sorta compareable to being drunk. Except it's 10x more intense depending on what quality of weed you have.

imagin wanting to go to the bathroom.. your there, but you forget why your there lol.. best high ever!

Also, I don't think you smoked it right.
    act like your sucking through a straw. after that keep the smoke in your mouth. then inhale with your mouth.. keep it in lungs for about 3- 8 seconds.. then let go.

do this about 3- 5 times and your high.

10. Your toughts flow together realley fast and fluid and time slows way down

11. the first few times its like your a slice of jelly! you may not enjoy it at first depending on your mind state but keep smokin and after a few times you'll wish you was high all the time! theres no point in asking what it feels like when you can find out! get some dank and toke that shit till your sky high brother.

12. Sounds like you smoked WAAAYYYYYY too much man. What the fuck is a newb doin smoking a blunt?!?!?!?:eek:

take one small rip off a bowl or bong or something and wait about 20 mins to see how u feel.

Being high should just be fun and make reality feel a bit different. I've never liked being so super high that I'm dizzy and shit.

13. lol your right there man, sometimes i just stare at empty space for like an hour without even realising it. its crazy!

14. I think this may have something to do with how smoking marijuana affects my Visual Snow but does anyone else see things in 2 dimensional layers instead of in 3d when hiigh?

I see everything in 2d layers stacked on top of each other every time I blaze

15. I suppose it really does depend and every one is different. What I feel is complete content with everything, i forget things that worry me and I appreciate things better. It makes me laugh and it makes me stare at shit for ages without getting bored.

16. when you get high you will know the feeling

17. I've been smoking for awhile and when people ask me that question, I simply have no answer. It's so hard to explain, but you definitely can tell when you are.

18. I remember I smoked a fat blunt after a t break and my whole house looked different. Like I saw it for what it really was from a outsiders perspective.

So I would say... Being High off cannabis is like viewing situations from an over head out of body perspective

Im usually flouting over my head, so it takes a min to answer a question cuz its gotta get from me to my brain to my mouth

19. Over time, as you use more, the highs become a but more mild, and MUCH MUCH more enjoyable and relaxing.
    I don't ask what being drunk feels like, because I know I'd have to try it for myself to know.