Super Bowl Predictions

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by FunkyTrainRider, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Millions and millions and millions of people will get absolutely nothing out of this, not even entertainment.

Same as every super bowl.

Some semi-illiterate goons will feel god was on their side, and some will just thank heaven for the chance to get some man-flesh in their hot little hands, whilst not appearing to be openly gay.

Same as every other super bowl.

The only winners are stupidity, redundancy, and hucksterism.

Same as every other super bowl.

But unlike every other super bowl, this one will feature a moral lesson in humility, which is unrelated to the game, which is...

No matter how giant of an ass a team owner is, or how much they steal from their communities, Bill Bidwell, they all get to bask in the glow of reflected glory, as the points and the dollars pile up. So keep on stealing, America, and as long as you steal enough, we will forgive you. Like Bush!

I just hope the halftime show features Rush Limbaugh being thrown from an airplane. Without his oxycontin, or his parachute.

Now, that I would pay to see!

2. Someone got picked last in gym class didnt they?

3. lol, +rep

4. Steelers are gonna take a fat shit on the Cards.

28-10

5. Cards all the way

6. though im an eagles fan, i'm gona have to say steelers win by 3. cardinals didn't do anything all year to deserve it while steelers D and b.roth have been on point

7. Steelers win. $50.

Any takers?

8. Cardinals FTW!

9. 23-14 steelers

10. 24-16 Steelers

11. Everyone hear this now..

27-10 Steelers

12. 24-20 Steelers

13. Yeah, I was too busy growing bud, to put my hands on any other men's asses.

Gotta be careful, who's shit you take.

+Rep from stoned budda included...;)

14. I'm gonna have to say.... uhh Panthers get first place... you know those damn bills are going to want second... and who the hell knows about third!! :eek:

15. 24-14 steelers

16. steelers have better team IMO. but, bein a chiefs fan, i always root for the underdog. GO CARDS:hello:

17. Are you an emo, or a girl? I mean comeon, Bill Bidwell is an asshole, I agree with you on that, and his bowtie is ridiculous, but other than that this post is hilarious. I guess if my team wins the superbowl, then i'm considered a semi-illiterate goon that thanks god is on my side? Holy shit man, consider taking some therapy, you seem like you need it.

18. 2nd'd