Super Bowl Predictions

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by FunkyTrainRider, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Ravens over Cardinals by at least two touchdowns.

2. It's going to be the Pennsylvania Super Bowl...

Steelers VS. Eagles with the Eagles finally winning so McNabb, Andy Reid, and the whole Eagles nation can finally shave lol

3. Well, my prediction is still valid...

4. ^^^

i can't support the steelers because i hate the steelers and i can't support the cardinals because that's condoning the end of the world...what am i to do.

5. Pizza Party at Chuck-E-Cheese 2/1! All GC members invited!

6. id like AZ cause they really need it just as much my team does, but they not there so cards over steelers...plus the steelers have enough

7. I predict that i will be getting stoned, and eating a lotttt of super bowl munchies. Me and some buddies usually throw a big party during the super bowl. I think it's one of the only times i watch football, more of a basketball fan.

8. Sorry to all the Pitt haters, but they are gonna win. When it comes down to the final moment and the pressure is on the field, Arizona won't know how to deal with it. They aren't a seasoned team and are destined to never win a super bowl. I give it to Pitt by 11 points. Odd prediction, but I'm sticking to my guns.:D

9. i don't like to make predictions, but i think the steelers are going to win. And i don't say that just because i live in steelers country. But either way, theres going to be mad parties around here, it should be fun.

10. I'm sure you guys won't believe me at all, and I wish I had some proof to prove it, but I called Arizona going to the Super Bowl. To me, that offense was light years better than ANY other team in the playoffs, and looking at the matchups with the possible two home games, I thought everything was falling in their favor. And although defense is what gets you far, I looked at the 2001 Rams with their dreadful defense and amazing offense and they got to the SB (with a Mr. Kurt Warner). Arizona is playing solid, has a ton of momentum, so....

With that said, I gotta stick with them, and pick the Cardinals. Larry Fitzgerald is the right hand of god, I'm convinced.

11. I'd say Arizona except for the fact that all the Eagles really had to do was lock Fitz down and they couldn't with their awesome roster. Although I'm convinnced Samuels was injured...

Steelers D is number one, it can lockdown Fitz. Steelers running is solid, Arizona is not. I'm waiting for the flea flicker like when the Steelers f'd my Seahawks...:rolleyes:

12. i say steelers by a field goal, the spread right now is at 7 i believe, i think its gunna be less than that

13. The steelers defense by sacking the shit out of Mr. Warner, will force mistakes and interceptions. It will be a close game untill the 4th quarter.

Steelers 28 Arizona 17

14. I'm an Eagles fan but I'm really hoping the Cardinals can beat the Steelers, because the Cards are the lesser of two evils...Even though they stopped my team from getting there.

15. I was really hoping for the Eagles to go to the Superbowl, but since they aren't I'm rooting for the Steelers.

16. Fitzgerald for prez. Cards FTW.
    23 - 17 Cards. They'll come back from halftime and put on a show. (I'm totally talking out of my ass but if this happens, it will be awesome.)

17. Steelers win by a quite a big margin. P.s i am not a steelers fan they just have the better team(defence)

18. ima steeler hater, hopin for the cards to win and a good game
    wouldnt mind see boldin gettin MVP

19. steelers suck ravens shoulda been in the bowl. go cardinals!!!!!!!!!:hello::hello:

20. If the Steeler Suck, what does that say about those pussy ravens? Do we have to come down to baltimore and break another jaw?:rolleyes: