Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinations While Not High?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Typewritermonky, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Thanks guys, I guess you could say the only other drug I take is Alcohol (Once every months) and I take prescription Vicodin and Motrin. Could these with weed be causing them?

Also, for the sleep deprevation that could be it, I normally see them when I'm walking through my house around 1-2 AM, or when I'm out with friends late.

2. How many times does this occur a day?

3. Well, it could be something else entirely. I have manic depression, and before I started seeing a psychiatrist and got put on medication for it, I hallucinated quite frequently. I suffered more from mania than depression, and manic people work on less sleep than regular people. I was running on roughly 2-4 hours of sleep because my adrenaline rush was constantly at its highest, and due to sleep deprivation I started hallucinating, both visual and auditory.

Look up the symptoms for manic depression (or bipolar, same thing) on google and see if you have any of them, because that could very well be the cause.

Oh and if not then uh... take a T-Break and see how you feel.

4. I doubt it's bud alone. Especially because most people don't even have visual hallucinations that vivid when completely blazed. There's a good chance it's you, sorry to break it to you.