How long does one beer to take to get out of your system?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tonyizzle, Dec 30, 2008.

1. One day go out and test it. Drink a beer, go to your car blow into it and see if you pass... repeat until you do and so how much time has passed... lol

2. ha yeah well good luck with the ride .

I always figured my best bet would be start out with like 6 beers right at the start 7-9pm then not drive till going home 2-4am

but with that damn chart it would take 9 1/2 to be at zero . so i wouldnt be at zero but i would be sober enough to pass a bac test and if slightly over it sober enough to not get pulled over for anything in the first place

ha sorry im ranting i was just typing this out for my own personal knowledge to help me in the future

and since i already wrote it why not just hit "submit reply" right? :)

3. What does it stop you at? Any trace of alcohol? or the legal .08?

4. Just to satisfy my curiosity, will it not start with any BAC, or just one under .08?

5. It takes between 1 to 1 1/2 hours to get 1 ounce of alcohol out of your system. That is the rough equivalent to 1 beer/shot/glassowine to 1 hour. Give it a little extra time and you will be golden.

6. its 1 drink per hour.... 1 beer = 1 drink, 1 shot = 1 drink, 1 glass of wine = 1 drink.... taht is what i learned in my court mandated classes....

7. I opted to have some friends scoop me up instead. Was a good time. :smoke:

8. Fail?