Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Weed In Your Bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MiamiDadeKryp, Dec 29, 2008.

1. If i'm by myself i love those .2ish waterfalls. So sexy.

When i'm with the broski's i love a fattass bowl taht can just go around and around. We usually pack .5-1g in a bowl

2. hahaha e-bully

3. I only smoke snaps, just a small pinch that I can clear in one hit (bongs), or a few hits on my spoon. May sound like a pussy way to smoke to you guys putting full grams and shit in the bowl, but it gets me/us hella high and everyone gets nice fresh greens. I can't imagine packing the bowl to the limit.

4. I pack anywhere from one hitters to 1.8g bowls.

5. the most i have ever put in a bowl would be 4 grams

6. damn tell em straight up

7. Ill usually bust up a point seven point eight, and get three or four nice bowls in my ashcatcher, the bowl is tiny tho, you can fit your pinky finger, up to the first joint on your finger, perfect bowl for snappers

8. it depends on the bowl but probably around .2-.4 and then .4-.6

9. same here. i hate how all the ash piles up on top...

10. I only vape and 0.2-0.3 is my usual bowlpack in my volcano and thats enough to get me super high if i smoke the whole bowl and thats like 20+ hits, and yup thats off a 0.2g bowl :)

11. Im not sure exactly, but I tend to "pack" small bowls .3 -.5, but i pack several bowls in a sesh, I don't like tasting nasty ashy weed so the less packed the longer you can taste your weed. IMO

12. probably around .3-.5. I dont have a very big slider on my bong, just so im not tempted to fill it all the way up by myself. lol

13. like .2 in my SSV
    :D

14. in my bong maybe .25-.3 in my pipe .1-.2 I like being buzzed :)

15. I usually pack little .2 or so persies, I like using little bits at a time so I can gradually get to the level I wanna be at while still being conservative

16. My slide is pretty big, i could fit a 10 in there, but never have before, but pretty close.

17. Damn, If you have to smoke 10g's in a bowl to get high... lord, i dont even.

18. I fill it, push down lightly, and fill more lol

19. In a bong usually about .2....I'd rather change it a couple times then pack it

20. I think he meant a "10 bag" like .5 or 1 gram, depending on quality of bud.

I can probably fit .4-.6 in my bowl. If I'm smoking by myself, I rarely pack it fat.