Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey does Kmart drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlackFlaggin, Dec 24, 2008.

1. lol, i went threw it not looking at the date and was like dude im curious.

2. Why the fuck is K-Mart testing its employees for drugs!?!?

It's beyond bizarre if you ask me, though maybe this has to do with the fact that I live in Canada, where this sort of thing is unheard of (as far as I know). Unless you are in a sport's competition or looking to work for the police/military this isn't appropriate.

You think a criminal background check would be enough.

3. I work at Sears, same company as Kmart. Yes, they do drug test. It's contracted out through your local lab for that sort of thing.

To learn about passing a drug test, read: http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/619280-answer-drug-test-questions.html

Now as for your second question, go in with a formal-yet-casual look. Gonna be honest, getting a job in this corporation isn't all that hard. Go in wearing something respectable (polo and khaki pants instead of jeans and a graphic tee) and have confidence. Do these, and if there's a position open I'm pretty sure you will get it.

By the way, if you get hired you get a nice discount card with your name on it you can use at any Sears or Kmart store.

Good luck and don't be nervous! :smoke:

Five seconds after clicking reply I noticed this thread was necrod from 2008. I'm too high for this.

4. Thanks for the info bro i just got a call for an interview from them. pretty excited since i just quit my job last week and have been srsly regretting it.

5. does anyone know if they keep drug testing you or if it only happens once?

6. I went for an interview at kmart, the lady said she was running my back round, no drug test, just wait for her call, and expect to work Monday, she never called me, so I figured she did not like my backround, but I was not going to have to take a drug test.

7. Kmart does random testing and if you fall, brake something, or do something stupid they send you to the lab. My friend and his bro work the electronic section but they dont smoke. They swear its a stoner friendly job that they hardly ever test but who knows.

8. Keep calling man be persistent demand an explenation for their sudden lack of interest. If she says it was your background say you did dumb things but you have moved forward in your life and are just looking for the opportunity to work. Key is to show that you really, really want the job man.

9. Firm handshake man, I mean they're not gonna hire you if the dude shakes your hand and is like well this kids got a vagina.

10. #30 CT Smoker, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011
    Most of them wont even drug test you the day of the interview... They will call you back to do it. Atleast that is what it was like for me

just realized this is old..........

11. Hey blades I got the job. They told me to come in on tues for paperwork. I think she said something about taking it before four was she referring to the drug test, and do you guys know if they will send me to a lab I'm gonna try quick fix