Official Cross-Joint Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Lord Dankness, Dec 23, 2008.

1. So I thought id make a thread about all things cross joint, or as i like to call it The Holy Cross. I made a sick one myself, pics coming soon..

Anyways I want to know how long it took you to roll it, how much bud, which technique you used to roll it, how it lit, how it smoked, etc.

I used maybe 2gs of maui wowie, used a cigarette roller for the smaller "cross" part and hand rolled a big ass cone for the main unit. I used a chopstick to poke a hole in the big one and fed the other one thru. It lit great, and seriously nothing feels or looks cooler than smoking one of these puppies. Got me 100% retarded.

Tutorial coming some time after new years...

2. Lookin' forward to it :smoking:

3. haha yeah i've done a cross joint..burned sweet. i love em. havent done one in a while..once i get back to school forsure doing another..

"got me 100% retarded"....thats the point i smoke to too. haha

+rep

4. hahaha. 100% retarded is good enough for me. I saw The Holy Cross in Pineapple Express, and had heard of it before, and now I want to make one. I gotta hold off until I have enough though. Looks amazing.

5. got me stoned to the bone...

[​IMG]

6. How is this thread official?

Because you said it is?

I do not approve

7. to the picture posted above, i was thinking somethings wrong. Wouldnt you want the top piece to be the longest? If the tops burns faster than the sides do it would fuck it up and the sides would most likely fall off. The only way this seems like it would burn good is if you burnt the sides down until they were even with the top.

8. The first cross joint I've rolled, smoked it last week.

[​IMG]

9. yeah you would want that, or at least all the sides to be equal lengths. but i guess its for looks and not functionality. i rolled one that was the shape of a traditional cross and it looked awesome but it sucked to smoke, the two sides burned off early and there was plenty more bud left in those sides that fell off. my next one will have equal lengths.

i also saw a youtube video where they used drinking straws attached to each other in a cross shape and 3 individual joints on the ends. that looks the most functional but it also looks the most ridiculous in my opinion

10. haha ya the crocs look gay, but they are comfortable as shit!

and ya i was in a hurry when i rolled it so after about 3 hits the top part was burned. it all stayed together though until the sides were burned all the way through. got 3 of us pot heads high!

11. i always thought cross joints were silly, i'd rather have 2 js than a crossjoint..

12. agreed, my man. i wore them after i broke my ankle. i'm glad you didn't take that comment the wrong way

13. hahaha no i think its an understood thing with crocs.

14. I'm not a joint guy, but I have gotten down with a cross blunt before. Just rolled this recently actually, I think like a week or so ago.

[​IMG]

15. #16 Essentials, Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2009
    Here's my Holy Cross Blunt:

[​IMG]

It looks small in this but it was pretty fat in real life. Had about three grams in there, used three blunt wraps.

16. [​IMG]

my very first cross joint! i rolled it today. I was pretty impressed by its smokability but there was a lot to improve on the construction of how i made it. but it was super fun nonetheless!! :smoke:

17. Check out my tutorial. I just posted it.

18. That's freakin' awesome! :smoke: :hello: