help to build grow room in attic and its winter here soo

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ethan9123, Dec 20, 2008.

1. well my attic is in my room i still leave with my parents
    and 8 other siblings my room is farthest away from every one else exspet my little brother hes right next to me
    so i do know i need to eleminate smell in the attic
    it is winter right now i live in souther indiana
    a few this about the attic im 5'7 or 8 inches tall
    i can stand up in my attic and again it is in my room
    there is quite a bit lengeth and space i know its big enought to grow

the probloms are
    1. in the winter it can bee way too cold for plant live in
    the attic

2. in the summer its is too hot
    3. i need to get rid of the smell from plants
    because its not my house and i do not one any one to but me
    4. there is play wood for the storage part but the ther rest all around is insulation. would be good to block of an area ?
    5. im using soil beacuse its less cost the hydroponics
    info and questions
    1. i was think of growing approximently 20 plants at a time how big of a grow light do you think would be best ? and what type
    2. how should i set the grow room up in the attic ?
    3. what should i do about the exstreme cool in winter?
    4. what should i do about the exstreme hot in the summer?
    5. what would be the best way of geting rid of the marijuana smells
    6. what about air purification? and what would best
    7. how much do you recommend on watering from germination to budding?
    8. how to tell when to harvest
    9. how to tell differant signs of unheathy plant
    10. best method of germanting
    11. deffrent types of harvesting and witch is the best that youc used
    12. how and when to prun the plant
    13. how long should i leave the grow light on from all defferant stages of growth
    14. what to do about air circulation
    15. im using soil what is your thoughts and knowleage for giving the right amout and best nuitrants throught deffer stages of plant cycle
    16. any other things i should add to grow room or any thing of asseriors that you think are need please tell me
    17. im trying to use lowest about of money as possiable i dont have much
    18. what type of soil would be best
    any thing thats need or that is important please tell me and the information thank you for your knownelage
    i thank you for all your support

2. I dont think you should grow in your parents home.
    Not to mention, 9+ people and trying to hide it? Good luck.
    And, all these questions have been covered many times, you wont learn everything from this one thread, take some time to read, and grow when your under better circumstances imo.
    Also, whats with your poll?

3. i think that was bye acidnet sory

4. I may be able to help ya,first off how old are ya?;)

5. ^^^^lol, let me guess, dont do it :)

6. :confused: What?

7. Are you fucking serious! This is the most ridiculous thread i have ever seen in my life. If you put as little of effort into your plants, as you do researching how to grow them you dont stand a chance.

8. i think if u MUST do it in your parents house (really Really bad idea i learned that the hard way at age 15) i whould get a pc grow box and some lowryders. Be as discreet as possible! im pretty sure they offer a nice odor contorl device.

Having givein u my 2cents heres some more. GROWING IN YOUR MOM AND DADS HOUSE IS A VERY VERY BAD IDEA. and you have 9 siblings! younger siblings im guessing. let me tell you something as the 3rd youngest of my 4 siblings. We love to go into are older siblings rooms and look at shit! I think if you grow in that home its not a matter of if you get caught only When. dont be stupid man wait until you get your own place!

9. Looks to me like he was not serious at all as he lerked around and then just left.:devious:

So much for attempting to help a noob right?:rolleyes:

10. O well. there alot of people that are like that on here. i

11. im 19 im happy that you are able to help me thank you

12. shut the hell up peace of fucking shit dont come on here and talk shit if you dont like to
    comment cuz i dont need stupid asswhole like you go to a differ one retard

13. ok retard this fucking site sucks lol
    nobody knows any thing about weed peace bitches i researched enough i can do with out a bunch of fucking stupid cack head :hello:

14. im not on the computer 24 hours a day so fuck offf fagbaits

15. this site sucks did nobody should use it i should proollyy put that all over the internet and tell every one not to use this cheap ass fuck peace of shit website lol every body is a bunch of possers on here who smoke crack lol

16. Ok seriously your a dumbass. enough said.

17. I could see you growing 2 or 3 plant unexpectidly but 20, idk if ull pull that off. 1 very easily noticed, and smelt. 2. expensive altho it will end up paying for itsself

18. living in your parents house 1-2 plants is a goal.... 20 plants is aiming very very VERY high, and with 8 siblings yeah that's not gonna happen.

19. finly some one with the common sence to acually give advice and not say stpi shit
    thank you

20. I was considering helping you until I saw you go off like you did. That kind of behavior won't ingratiate you anywhere. There are a lot of very knowledgeable growers here, but with the way you act I doubt you'll get much help.

It isn't a good idea to grow until you have your own secure space, but if you are hell bent on taking that kind of silly risk there is more than enough information here on this site to get you started.