pricing triple c's

Discussion in 'General' started by Slacker69, Dec 18, 2008.

1. hwo much does it cost for a good trip on triple c's? I've always wanted to try them but I dont know the prices or where to get them from.

2. If you want to trip on DXM you do not take triple c's. You take something that only has DXM as the active ingredient. Zicam Cough Mist Max (almost 400mg) or robotussion cough gels (300mg per bottle) are pretty much the best route without doing an extraction and whatnot. Each cost about 8 dollars.

3. robotussin cough gels.....UGHHHHH...they will fuck you up, but you need to space out how many you take and dont make it a habit.

For example, I pounded 10 pills right before school and threw up during first hour, face was completely pale and my eyes were beat red...and i just laid on the bathroom floor for like 10 minutes

You can take a whole bottle but take 2 every 10 minutes or so and you'll be straight

4. DONT DO TRIPLE C'S. They have another chemical (CPM) which gets you substantially more fucked up / sick than would pure DXM. Not to mention the shit stays in your system for longer leading to eventual overdose if you regularly take CCC's.

Extract DXM from robitussin cough syrup (if it says DM, that's the wrong one)
    Or you could just drink the cough syrup, but that's disgusting. I'm going to throw up now.

5. Seriously, everytime I hear robotussin cough gels or cough syrup I just want to throw up.

so fucking disgusting.