Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Myth Busting The G-13 Marijuana Strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Matt Mernagh, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Good read, man. I enjoyed it.

Welcome to GC, and lookin forward to reading more of these :)

2. i concur. i hope this G-13 article is not news to anyone, especially someone with 3000+ posts. the only interesting part is the UofM reference, all of which could have been said in 1 paragraph, not 10. oh well, seems to be a trend on these kinda forums..... hahaha

and yes, i am a cynic. please don't bitch and complain about a *negative* response. i know its a very touchy sensitive subject for most of you forum-lifers, but i'm sure this Matt Mernagh guy has learned to take the negative criticism as well as the positive.

3. Thanx great read I like this section A +

4. A buddy of mine had a beautiful nug he got from a buddy of his. The one cola bud he got was highly saturated with trichs and resin, perfectly cured, and well trimmed. It was quite possibly the prettiest, stoniest weed i've ever encountered. It looked kind of like a big Hash Plant nug and made an entire 3 story house smell strongly of ganja almost as soon as the bag was opened. Literally one small toke would light your senses ablaze and made me feel this rushing, tingling sensation i've only felt after eating a shit ton of cannabutter. Granted I was only 16 and my tolerance was relatively low. He said it was G13 and he got it from a horitculture major at Auburn in Alabama who supposedly knows a guy in Mississippi. Though I cannot vouch for the validity of his buddy or the fact that it was really G13, i do know i've never seen anything like it since. I've seen "G13" many times but it's never held any resemblance to that nug my friend had aside from the fact it was green. Just really good bud or G13? Who cares? It got me high as hell.

5. His rep bar is going to go up fast. :p but a very insightful and interesting read. Look forward to more knowledge.

6. glad to have a dedicated blazin journalist in the city now! welcome man, i certainly look forward to your future insights into marijuana culture :hello:

7. thank god for inteligence on gc

8. there is plenty of intelligence on grasscity man, its just that most of the intelligent people are high when posting :p

9. thanks for the wonderful welcome. the response is excellent. one feedback im interested in is what kind of articles the residents of grasscity would like to read and more importantly discuss? im sitting this growing season out allowing me to write more. its new for me to have this much time on my hands to chill online. figure out new writing ideas. currently i write weed for Toronto newspaper NOW. i just moved into a new house this week. and a few weeks ago all my cannabis charges related to an outdoor grow balcony were dropped. had 37 plants and 10 strains. been a crazy exciting time. with a fibromyalgia flare up thrown in for good measure. what about them holidaze?

have a wonderful weedy day!

m

ps - if you plan to visit or live in Toronto message me for a meetup

10. G-13 is real! I have some pure G-13 seeds from the university. I keep them with my stash of ectoplasm and U.F.O. debris.

11. Looking forward to more articles Matt! I've never tried G13 but pics are always very nice. Even though the myth doesn't hold much weight, I bet it's good weed.

12. Awsome dude great read and welcome !

13. way to lay it down.

we do like it. not what i expected out of the city, 5 years and im still getting surprised all the time. very cool sj, keep expanding your kingdom.

and matt, like many before said, but i feel as if its my duty as i do it for every new member when i notice them, WELCOME TO THE CITY! hope your stay is a long and happy one.

14. oh and don't listen if anyone whines and bitches to you about you getting your own section.

15. thank you - finally, something worth reading on GC!

I actually put the kettle on, skinned up a spliff and sat down to read your first post.

Looking forward to your next thread already

thanks again

16. Very awesome read! welcome to grasscity! :D:wave::hello:

I never tried g13, I hope I will some point in my life time. :)

17. Hate to be a stickler and I could be wrong, but can't you shock a plant into being male and female, thus being able to produce seeds? I seem to recall that a plant could be turned male by using colloidal silver. Again; I'm stoned, and could be wrong.

18. Whoa, I didn't consider this! I too have heard that you can shock a plant into going hermaphrodite. But I'm not too knowledgeable on that subject. Does anyone know more on this?

19. lol! yes you could shock a plant to produce seeds. its a possibility. this is a good stoned stickler. plus plants have a habit of going hermie if they believe there's a need. like the last of their line. mother nature is odd that way. add funny is im vaporizing Mr Nice which im told is Hash Plant x G-13. very nice potent lemony taste. great buzz. grown awesome. but it doesn't do my fibromyalgia pain as well as other strains.

20. Ha interesting piece. honestly cant wait for some more...