You havent lived...till you live for something worth dying for,,,, [ weed related ]

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Dec 15, 2008.

1. that's rough.
    cops here are generally cool. plus i don't even think they're too concerned about weed anyway. and i think they generally go after the teenagers anyway... so you'd be off the hook here. :D haha.

plus the cops here just seem to be horrible at their job.

2. #22 Tonyizzle, Dec 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2008

I personally think it would be a very sad day that we have to resort to any sort of violence in attempts to gain our legal freedom to smoke marijuana. Stoners overall have made a name for themselves for being peaceful beings, I would hate to see that ruined. :smoking:

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind ;)

3. Brother, I too grow tired of the constant pressure of Uncle Scams shoe upon my neck. It did not even take a moments thought for people to realize it was their DUTY to take up arms and show that they were done taking shit back in the founding days of our once great country. Society today is so pathetically soft and weak that we just stand by idle and take the oppression without even considering fighting back because our corrupt and twisted government has us brainwashed into believing that we are still free and if you dare question their authority you are a trader and synonomous with terrorism! We are the true patriots. I would be honored to fight by your side if that glorious day ever comes, not for the plant but for America, for true freedom. We would need an army to even stand a chance but they have that base covered as well. Two words, gun control. And just what do you think would happen if they caught wind of a militia forming a substancial number of members? They would again call these patriots and freedom fighters terrorists and use there new contorted version of the constitution that we made to protect ourselves against us and see to it that our basic human rights are roundly violated. The original constitution states that it is our duty and obligation to once again overthrow the government should it ever run amuck. Wake up people! It is amuck and raising hell right before your brainwashed eyes! How many times will we be stripped of yet another basic right and just say "it's not that bad. If you don't like it god somewhere else". Fuck that! Have you forgotten, that's why we came here in the first place? We were forced to pick up and run from an opressive government once already. Not again. This time I say THEY go.

4. a good example would be this,,,, 2 friends same story about a week apart....

they were fishing at a local lake at the pier,,,,,,

apperiantlly they was a game warden in the bushes hiding and videoing and watching,,,,,

they both produced a joint and lit it,,,,

and thats when the '' man '' walked down the dock to question them.....

really to bust them for the weed,,,,,

both had a court date,,, they didnt even ask about a fishing license,,,, aint that what a f-kin game warden is there for to make sure your fishing with a license,,?

punk ass cops trying to bust a mo-fo for weed.......

ive had enough of it,,,, maybe im on the virge of snapping,,,

but im sick of these punk-ass cops trying to find something more than what they are suppose to be looking for,,,,,

one cop around here rides in his cop car with a pair of '' hand-held'' scales hanging from his mirror,,,,

fuck these punk-ass mommas boy's cops,,,,,in my area,,,,

i'd love to get some of them about 6 miles deep in the forest....

my methods would be cruel to say the least:cool:

anyone who would fuck with someone like that deserves to scream and pray for a fast death.:cool:

i would show no mercy

5. I see chicken's side more clearly than this, I think.

The only way revolutions happen in history is violence and fighting for a cause.

I think the same applies.

6. Some police departments catch people for minor shit like tail lights being out because they need revenue to bring into the department. The more people they bust for whatever the better a police officer they are and they have a chance of getting promoted. Some cops in rural areas will pull people over even if they are 1mph over the speed limit. Its legal for any cop to do that in any area as well. They do it because the local departments in that area are nearly broke. So they come off as being dickhead cops for doing it.

7. its amazing that one asshole can feed a bunch of lies (Harry Anslinger) to a generation and fuck up almost 80years. i feel you chicken because when you really think about all the people in jail and the money wasted fighting a harmless plant its sickning. here we are in a very bad economic time and are goverment continues to waste money from raiding growrooms to keeping good kids out of collage beacuse of "drug" charges.

The reason weed is ilegal in most other countrys is because WE the usa decided to do it. so not only did are goverment ruin things for are nation but many other nations as well. any way im ramblein on i say Legalize it tax it and start spending police dollars fighting real crimes!

8. #28 Tonyizzle, Dec 15, 2008

Many revolutions HAVE happened in history by voilence and fighting. This is not how it has to be. If you change the foundation on which something is built, it will be different. The problem doesn't lay in this one law making weed legal, or this country or another country for their laws, it's society as a whole that seems to have their priorities messed up. The root of the problem with society as a whole is this violence and fighting instead of peace of reasoning.

We will get nowhere by fighting, except maybe in a deeper hole than we are already in.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. started with a dream, not a war agenda.

9. just my little rant for tonight,,,,,,, im shutting this thing down.....

but as johnnyweedseed stated,,,,,, we fled a country to be free,,,,

only to have a more oppressive gov. rule us,,,,

fuck that,,,,, it's time we took this country back..... and if blood is shed doing it....

oh well.................:cool:

washington is so corrupt,,, the government is so corrupt,,,,,

what you gonna do when they come for you....?

me im gonna kick some ass....:cool:

the next time i get arrested the '' resisting arrest charge'' is going to mean more than '' i wiggled while trying to be cuffed''

im gonna fuck some cops up,:cool:

10. see, that's why i can't hate cops like everyone else apparently does.
    i don't think they are bad people.. it's just what the job entails, and i'm sure there's "insider knowledge" like this that helps explains their actions a little better..

i mean, i still don't agree with it... but i just don't like how people stereotype all cops as being absolutely horrible scum-of-the-earth people. granted, some might be.. but definitely not all.

point is, people should stop taking all their anger out on cops and instead go after those that are making the laws and whatever other factors come into play..

(of course, i do understand if all you've ever dealt with were bad cops, or at least the majority were bad cops, then you'll likely have this opinion about them, so.. not saying you're wrong for thinking this. but just.. seems like cops end up taking all the heat while the ones actually responsible for all this 'corruption' have a clean slate. just my opinion, though. being a cop is a job. and like any other job, you have to do it right or you're fired..)

11. You don't think this is what they want? A chance for the government to call us vile, dope addicted, crazy violent people? It's an opportunity they are waiting for. Also, you can't do much for the cause if your dead or in a jail cell. We're all going to have to come together in a peaceful way to get our point across and TRULY create change.

12. im sorry, but there is no peaceful way of resolving things with the government.

13. let's all write an essay about why marijuana should be legalized and then send it to our local newspapers!

:hide:

14. You can't change the foundation of anything without it shaking around a little.

15. #35 hendrix, Dec 15, 2008
    man i blame the fucking government rather than the cops. cops (the ones that are "not chill") are just zombies... they arent pigs, they are more like monkeys. like a dude in a cheap suit sitting infront of a computer all day, working for a huge corporation you know wht i mean. its not completely their fault right, you just need to educate them.

i can imagine you chicken, standing on top of a tank, making a speach and making people get up and do something:p

but, when the day comes i will join the people... and not the popo!
    (its a fucking weed, it can randomly grow in your backyard... and they made this Natural, call it the creation of God if you like.... this PLANT illegal. pisses me off, not because im a pothead, but because they gave themselves the right to do such fucked up things. and we are letting them tell us waht to do.)

edit:we gotta get pissed off.. its hard to do with a joint in your hand.. but the color green is right, you CANT change the foundation of something like this without shaking around a little.

16. honestly think about it being legal for a second. The government will control the prices and they'll be ridiculously high with taxes.

17. ^ are you allowed to grow tobacco without paying tax? im sure you are. or tomatoes?

18. true.
    but for those doing jail-time for it and whatnot,
    i think they'd rather pay the extra cash, no?

p.s. say if it did become legal.. would those with a criminal record because of it then be wiped clean?

19. i was out of weed for like 4 days before going on this rant last night,,,,,

i was jonesing and bugging out,,,,,,

i got me a 1/4 of some good mids..... i'll be in a better stete of mind tonight,,,,

promise..:)

20. the government is pushing us pretty far with a lot of things. people are starting to get pissed off more and more. however to be effective, any kind of resistance will have to be well organized and well armed,