Marijuana Sit In

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by SupremeBeam, Dec 9, 2008.

1. I have been thinking about this for years. What would the government do if say 10,000-100,000 or more stoners went to washington, sat down and just lit up. Say at 4:20 on April 20th. I think if enough people were willing to break the law by burning one on their lawn, they might have a little change of heart. I would love to lead an effort on something like this. Enough time to plan though, we should do it.

2. #2 Lebowski, Dec 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2014
    -

3. Dude civil disobedience gets shit done. Ghandi didn't get his shit done by saying, they are going to hit us, we have to cower and hide. Fuck that shit dude. long enough have people hidden what they do. we need to shake up this redneck agenda. while we're at it we need to push for nationwide GLTB rights.

4. thats the spirit!

5. dude....I wanna toke with alan alda! but really yea that would be cool if the neo nazis can hold a picknick outside the white house (no joke look it up) why cant stoner protest? who do you think cops hate more nazis or stoners?

6. I'm down...Nobody bring glass, though, it might get confiscated...

7. fuck it everyone brings a joint and we spark at 4:20 with signs saying legalize it. Or if we were bad ass enough we would sit in until they decided medicinal marijuana is a nationwide issue and that we can no longer fucking pretend like each state is its own country. With the introduction of the digital age it united america in ways unheard off. Because people are able to get their views to like minded people.

8. i wish there was a way where i could make every stoner to do this just to see what would happen... just think about every stoner in the U.S . in washington lighting up at the same time LMFAO LMFAO

9. Is it so far fetched to think. A million mothers against drunk driving fucking marched to washington. get everyone willing to join the cause into that shit.

10. yeah a million mothers marched to washington, but they didnt break the law by doing it so they didnt get broken up

11. Honestly, if there were a big enough group doing this, I would totally be in. If someone comes up with something, I'll be there on 4/20 this year repping what I love.

12. what he ^ said =]

13. #13 SupremeBeam, Dec 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2008
    SO IT BEGINS, lol. We start the battle here by gaining troups. I suggest we start getting as many people into this idea as we can because its not going to be an easy task.

breaking the law means something folks.

An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity.

An individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for the law.

14. Im in lets do it!!!

15. Yo im in,

16. I'm definitely in... and I have several (8-12) friends that I'm fairly sure would do it with me...

17. i think everyone here has a group of atleast 10 friends they could get to go in on gas and get to dc. i feel as though we need to make this happen. our generation is their target audience, fucking please us or we all vote ron paul next time.

18. I'm in
    i only have a 4 seater though who ever can fit in my mustang can come with me lets do this

19. Marketing this idea to every stoner in the country would work in my opinon.
    It would take a lot of hard work and organization though.

20. hell yea! go grasscity! fuckin revolution! +1 supreme being