Percocet M 05|52

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 1997zj, Dec 6, 2008.

1. **I did search**

So I found some oxycodone M 05|52

HCL 5mg MCK Oxycodone to be exact.

Any ways I did some research and It turns out they have no acetaminophen in them and they are quick release... Now Ive taken vicodines before usually about 20mg. how many of these quick release pills should I take to feel reallllll nice?!

2. For your first time take 15mg (i want to say take 20mg but some people get real high off 10) then wait an hour to see how you feel and go from there.

3. This is why you should familiarize yourself with the rules before posting here:

4. I was under the impression that those type of questions weren't against the rules; they're just not supposed to be posted in Pandora's Box.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm probably reading something wrong :confused:

5. sorry If I broke any rules. Is there a location here that I'm able to do so?

I realized 4 plus a beer was pretty intense!

6. Where else would they be posted? :confused_2:

It is a fairly recent rule change though, I believe. I totally forgot about it, myself. :p

7. It is better for blades to know the proper dosages so we dont go killing ourselves..

8. they have a site dedicated for that: erowid

9. Most likely a legality issue that superjoint doesn't wanna ever have to deal with.

Like, say, some kid logs on asking how much of something to take, someone gives an inaccurate answer, kid dies, parents blame GC..

Even if nothing would actually come of it, it's something I wouldn't want to mess with.:confused_2: