Walmart customers grovel on the floor like pigs for last sale items..(vid)

Discussion in 'General' started by Soap, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Pretty sad actually, sacrificing their dignity to save a buck.
    THE TV SAYS WE MUST BUY STUFFZ!!"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg5AGlNGyxk"]YouTube - Wal-Mart Shoppers Fight Over Last Sale Item[/ame]

2. These people all need a bowl man. That is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. :(

3. that woman at :22 has a fat ass

4. Yeeeeehaw!

5. America! FUCK YEAH!

6. Wow, thats fucking sad.

All to say a hundred or two dollars.

7. A nation of consumers... It's sad to see that people are so attached to material goods that they will sacrifice their dignity for them. :(

8. This is actually good for our capitalist society.

Have you seen what our economy has been like for the past few months, or have you been living under a rock?

9. I'm pretty sure people fighting over the last item at Wal*Mart isn't going to re-stimulate our economy. It's going to take more than Black Friday spending to get us out.

Also, I am pretty sure that everyone is aware of our economy.

10. I figure it's gotta do something for the economy...

I went nowhere near town in the past few days, because I knew it was going to be a fucking circus.

11. learn to swim mother fuckers:rolleyes:

12. The fact that there was actually a death toll attached to yesterday's Black Friday should make anyone lose their hope for humanity.

13. they got it figured out :rolleyes: the more you buy the less you have to know what is goin on at any given moment, its like a trade off. imagine how many vacations people dont go on cuz they send money so fast rather than save some of it.

14. hahaha, that cracked me up more than the video. funny post.

15. The problem is, first of all, not in the hands of the people, but the fiscally irresponsible government. Even then, capitalism does not equate to consumerism. Capitalism functions primarily on........capital, meaning that these people should be working hard and saving, rather than running up their credit cards on this plastic garbage.

These people are the reason I will never give to a humanitarian charity. As long as they think they can live beyond their means during economic upswings and then plunder my earnings when things get rough, they deserve whatever hardship comes and then some.

16. Damn.. I didn't even go out to shop on black friday..

17. well, thats why i didnt go shopping on black friday. i just stayed home and smoked a blunt till the weee hours of the morning. i didnt want to go through that again.

but did you hear about the walmart employee in new york that got killed because he was trampled on? now that is society at its lowest!!! killing and not even helping a helpless man just because you're gonna get a discount on that LCD tv. fucking pathetic, just fucking pathetic...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. you said it my friend. disgusting.