Walmart customers grovel on the floor like pigs for last sale items..(vid)

Discussion in 'General' started by Soap, Nov 29, 2008.

1. The species has amused itself to death.

2. Well there certainly are billions of dumbfounded dipshits...

3. Where are the terrorists when you need them?

4. It represents the epitome of human nature at its lowest and most contemptible form. Gluttony. Excess. What other countries see in their negative stereotypes (which those shoppers are doing a good job of filling)

It makes me sick knowing that people have been killed by disgusting people who value a "great deal" more than the life of another human.

...perhaps those shoppers should be given a lesson in humility, and taken on a trip to Darfur.

5. I wouldn't go that far. There are many reputable charities out there who have achieved some remarkable things. They have saved lives through immunization, fed those who were truly hungry and living on the margins of society... Many people shopping at Wal-Mart may be living in poverty, but they are not the target of the charities that exist.

6. #26 RavenousDank, Nov 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2008
    I heard that there was this guy who got trampled to death(the thread is now open)..and two people got shot..and another female got sent to the hospital from being trampled on

insanity:(

7. BULLSHIT now I've got a hundred more dollars to spend on bud just by standing in a line (with pretty nice people actually). It wasn't that intense everywhere.