KADIANs!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by s w i s h e r, Nov 29, 2008.

1. yup yup 5 Kadian 60mg morphines..........got em for $1.50 a pop.......

[​IMG]

2. Jesus that's cheep. 60 MS Contins are 30 a piece around here.

3. i wish i could find some mscontins...thats like a regular pill right? these i gotta open up and grind down the little balls (he he he) of wax and morphine.......sucks. these things are literally everywhere on the street

4. fuck i remember those things

took 2, shit had me fucked up all day

in a bad way

5. I'm not sure about MScontin, I've never tried it. Everyone says they suck unless you IV or plug them.

6. [​IMG]

yeah i guess ^^^ those are the mscontins. i want those because all you have to do is take off the time release.....mine are full of little beads that i have to crush and they're hella hard to separate the wax from the actual morphine.....piss me off

7. i got an idea

take a hammer to the pill casing with the beads still inside

maybe that'll work?

8. I wish I could get my hands on some cheap morphine.

I have some from 1974 in nasty liquid form, but thats doing me no good right now :(

9. the oral bio availability of morphine is low, they never did anything but relieve pain when i popped them, no euphoria. i think its a waste unless u IV it.
    obviously you cant IV those guys, im just saying, bangin morphine > popping morphine.
    but if it gets you right, then more power to ya. a lot safer that way anyways.