Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by marcusclarkus, Nov 27, 2008.

1. #1 marcusclarkus, Nov 27, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2017

2. Thank you so much, i was JUST looking for an easier brownie recipe.

3. #4 marcusclarkus, Nov 27, 2008

4. FYI Your measuring cup is made of Pyrex. It will not shatter if you pour hot oil into, it is specifically designed to handle extreme heat and cold. ;) Great thread btw
    VaporBrothers FTMFW!!!!

5. great guide man. i can use this for my next batch:smoking::smoking:

6. Nice recipe thanks

7. #8 marcusclarkus, Nov 30, 2008

8. I was looking for a recipe like this.. thanks alot! this should be sticky'd :p

9. well done sir.

10. not bad.. good instructions.. I'll have to do this sometime soon.

11. Good recipe but does anyone know how to make a nice brownie from an 8th? I dont want 10 brownies.. I only want like 3

12. You would have to cut the entire batch of brownies into 3 huge pieces.
    :smoking:

13. lol...cant do it man....you have to make a batch at a time. firecrackers if you want less....maybe do this: make regular brownies, then make weed pb (i would assume heat natural pb - the oily kind - in a pot should work) then spread that on the brownies...would taste bad though methinks....

marucusclarkus - nice thread man, i like the pics and your disclaimer haha...

the best disclaimer is from hyde on that 70s show: here's your brownie man, you have about 30 minutes to get somewhere safe.

14. Haha alright firecrackers it is...

3 big brownies might be a little much :)

15. lol @ imagining you trying to stuff yourself with 1/3 of a pan of brownies just to get high hahaha

16. Very nice man. My parents went out of town this weekend. So me and 3 other friends decided to make brownies.We put 1 1/2 oz. of some shwag in the batch, even though last time we did a oz. and it fucked everyone up pretty good.

The most time consuming part by far was breaking up an oz and a half of shitty weed lol.

we cut the batch into fourths and everyone ate one brownie, and saved one. About an hour after we ate them, I was playing my friend in Madden on xbox, and realized how high i was haha. About 2 hours later I think everyone was in the zombie phase, shortly after that everyone passed out haha.

We were all completely useless for about 6 hours, not saying we aren't usually. We aren't a bunch of lightweights either, 3 out of the 4 people that ate a brownie are daily smokers.

Oh and btw I just ate my other brownie as I was typing this so Ill let yall know how that turns out lol.

17. #19 marcusclarkus, Dec 2, 2008

18. I'm so happy! We finally got enough to make some!

I'm hoping to do some soon and let you all know how they turn out! Yay!