Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by marcusclarkus, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Do these just taste like normal brownies? Or do they have a weed taste too?

2. #22 marcusclarkus, Dec 12, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2017

3. [​IMG]
    If anybody cares, this is what the oil will look like.

4. is it worth using bud thats high grade

5. I've used this recipe for a long time, and let me tell you it's great! But I always have had a crazy high from brownies even when my tolerance is up one brownie will get me high as shit, and I always only use a quarter for a whole pan. I guess eating it effects people diff. ways tho.

6. #26 marcusclarkus, Dec 13, 2008

7. #27 marcusclarkus, Feb 23, 2009

8. 1. Why are you doing this(letting the oil run through that like in this pic below)? :
    2. Is the high the same as it wouldve been smoking that same weed but only the peak is stronger and lasts longer or what? Thanks!

haha sorry for being such a noob but yah I've pretty much never baked something before!

[​IMG]

9. this seems like a simple recipe. but is simmering for 25 minutes enough time?

10. This is listed in many other threads concerning cooking with thc. If you follow the box guidelines for cooking the brownies you will probably be over heating and destroying some of the thc. It is better to cook at a lower temp, around 225, or just slightly lower to ensure optimum results.

11. Would an ounce of shake work for this recipe

12. yea just make like 10 brownies

13. yo i would just get those microwave brownie desserts. make ur oil the same way and put it in when ur mixing the ingrediants and just cooks as it suggests. Good luck man

14. would a 1/4oz of headies work about the same instead of the 10g - 16g of mids?

15. I just did this with about 12 grams of KB. It's baking in the oven right now. I'll post results. :smoke:

16. OMG im so fried. great recipe

17. Made brownies the same way you did. I used 20 g's of mids for each batch. They got you really "medicated."

+rep for good looking brownies.

18. Nice! For people using this in the future, I'd avoid using a paper coffee filter however; after processing for only 20 or 30 minutes (not recommended, longer time should be utilized) it strains out the larger glandular particles (ie; hash) which wasn't given adequate time to break down, removing it from the more finished portion of your oil.

This is why quicker oil batches, strained with a screen or cheese cloth, have so much hashy debris that settles near the base. Those cannabinoids, while not fully bonded with the oil (or even converted, if the material wasn't decarbed) are still beneficial to use in your recipe, as the conversion process was begun, and so your body will be able to extract a small amount of use from them.

Besides that, it's good for a quick oil recipe :)

19. Great guide! wish i could rep you, you deserve it!

but my question is, if i make a batch tomorrow how long will they last? like before the brownies go bad?

20. Do you guys put the weed in the brownies, or throw it away?