Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

balance the herb?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by wenahaone, Nov 20, 2008.

1. yeah i think a smart pot head wants dumb pot heads money LOL! but hey, trial and error lol

2. I skimmed the site and couldnt actually find what the product really claims to do besides counter-act the negative side effects of marijuana use, which is pretty fucking vague if you ask me.

and one of their testimonials:
    "Balance the Herb gave me back my intestines."
    PP, Baton Rouge, Louisiana

riiiight

3. idk, one of bob marley's sons kymani marley uses/advertizes it...
    so unless hes in on the scheme o_O
    which i doubt he is...

4. He wouldn't be advertising it if he wasn't making money. But, I have never used it so who knows..

5. i saw this in High Times i thought it lowered your tolerence...

6. I like your fishing pics, I'm an avid fisherman myself.

7. thanks. Hope to take and put up lots more this summer..... a few more this winter, also.

8. yeah this stuff seems way sketch in my opinion

9. i personally dont think its needed. but if someone is willing to try and post a review about it that would be helpful

10. Most likely.

I think you can get the same or better effects just from eating complete and healthy, and doing exercise.

Throwing 500 different plants and herbs into a pill and selling it as a cure to something is an old trick. Nowdays though, they have photoshop to make a fancy and proffessional looking bottle and website.