Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pass a drug test . . . tomorrow

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GRiM420, Nov 2, 2003.

1. ey i got to pass a drug test tomorrow n right now im thinkin im totally fucked. been smokin all weekend and when i came home today at 8 in the morning my dad goes. . . where were you all night? . . . me . . . i was at a friends house . . . you got a drug test tomorrow. so basically i got to try to pass a drug test tomorrow for my probation officer after a long weekend of smokin n partying. what would help? should i just start drinkin fuckloads of water? i heard aspirin helps by giving a false negative so the day of the test . . . tomorrow. . . im a drink fuck loads of water then take 4 aspirin before i take the test. i have a shit load of diet pills . . . so should i take some? i also have zinc pills, iron pills, and vitamin b-12. think any of these might help? also i heard green tea helps . . .

2. Partied all weekend, and a test tomorrow.. man, sorry to tell you, but you're fucked. No headshops, at least around here, are open on sun. And that stuff you got to take, you cant smoke for three days, at least the shit my brother got was like that. From the sounds of it.. looks like you're going to fail a drug test tomorrow. Sorry holmes.

3. Lots of water and take some of the vitamin b-12. It will help your diluted piss turn a bit more yellow.

4. go buy a shake.....

or there are the stupid ways....that sometimes work....

drinking vinegar and such....

do a search on this forum...and im sure more then a few great threads on it will come up....

if not try reading up on www.erowid.org

5. Don't wait until tomorrow. Start drinking it today. Lots. LOTS! Drink at least 3 gallons (yes, gallons!) tonight before you go to bed. And take the vitamins. Whatever vitamins the others tell you to take (I'm not up on the vitamin info). Then drink more water. Over-do it on the water. Go pee a lot, too. Flush your system out as much as possible. Then tomorrow, start drinking a lot again. Just keep your system flushed out at all times. Oh, and DRINK MORE WATER! Nothing as good as water to clear a system for awhile. If you start to get dizzy, though, you might want to eat something. Means you flushed everything out of your system. Don't pass out. But you really have to drink a FUCK LOAD of water to do that!

6. Uh, i read that you should just start drinkin a hella lota water 3 hours before the test get a few pisses in, take some vitamin b-12 to turn the piss yellow so they don't think you dilluted it... no need to start drinking water the day before, water just dillutes your piss, it doesn't clean it.

7. I heard that if you sweat a lot, that'll help too...

8. take double doses of Niacin (opens up your blood vessels) along with shit loads of water.. that will allow you to smoke all the way through probation... also for the emergencies to help.. take a gallon of white vinegar.. mix with a gallon of water.. and put it all down.. gross as hell but it works, gallon of a time mixed half and half, carry it around all day and bingo.. tell the P.O. we all said to piss up a rope.

9. im probation to so dont stress about it just drink water right before you go in. take at least 4 pisses.

10. hmmm . . . thanks for all the help . . . good news tho . . . wierd thing is my po never came. hmph . . . fuckin wierd . . . good for me though.

11. sweet man, what happened, did they reschedual it or what!?

12. one problem w/that...i dont know about ur probation officer but ..... they watch u take the piss....or all of mine did... from a mirror up on the wall...

13. it may be too late to help but you could always get a clean friend to piss for you...

14. Token Ninja, that blows heavily! I wouldn't be able to piss in a cup if someone was watching me that close.