Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does your 1/8 look like!?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Canadian, Nov 2, 2003.

1. I hear you used to be able to buy dinner for a nickel.

2. how much weed is a lid?

3. 5 gram Bud
    [​IMG]

I get these buds for $45 an 1/8 $160 for a 1/2 oz. Really nice dense buds with beautiful hairs all over!!
    [​IMG]

4. We used to have '3-finger lids' & '4-finger lids'. The 3-fings were $10 & that was about 3/4 oz.
    The 4-fings were nice & meaty, were an oz or a little over & were $15-$20.
    The weed was usually Jamaican, Mexican or Colombian. If anyone said 'domestic weed', people would start gagging :smoke:....Homegrown back then was your 'schwag' of today. We had never even heard of 1/8ths or 1/4ths.......& dinner was a dime. :wave:

5. LMFAO. i will say something... dude im sorry i usually NEVER comment on how shitty other peoples bud is. but that 1/8 looks like its been stepped on ... that other taste was probally Feet ... :eek:

6. u dont realize that is shwag lol give me ur 45 ill get u an once of that shit

7. Oh boy this thread is over 3 years old dude, I am sure that bud is gone by now.
    No need to tease the poor guy, over a bad bud :smoking:

8. #48 MandalaSmoker, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
    Can't justify what an 1/8th look's like with picture's.One 1/8 can look like 3 or 4 2/8th's of another strain.Depend's on how dense or airy the strain/bud itself is.

Sometime's just a few bud's sometime's alot of bud's.Should way at any rate 3.5 grma's though ofcourse.Hey THC you cant tell my man,trust me.I have people that mess with brock and other compressed weed.I had a pound that was only the size of a regular red brick.It's becouse it was compressed,you can tell OP's bud is compressed somewhat so that's whay.

look's like mid's to me.I think it is allitle too fluffy for reggie.Who know's though,only OP.

9. And you call yourself an 'old school stoner'? Now THAT's funny!! :rolleyes: :hippie:

10. UK hash is mainly soapbar and not even cannabis, hope you're not smoking that shit. It's terrible for your health.

11. I think there's an 1/8th in here somewhere..................:confused_2:

[​IMG]

12. I'm going to try and sound nice when I say this.

You got ripped off.You can get half ounces for 50$(half ounce is 14 grams, that bud is probably about 3 grams. And its mid.

13. im in san antonio also, and i get an ounce of shwag for 40, 1/8ths of dank 55-60, and 20-25 for a g of whatever...and i pick up good shit...white widow, trainwreck, purple haze, northern lights, ak-47, jade kush....

these are prices they sell em at...i get much discounted.

edit: didnt realize how old this thread was...

14. Just passed Chemistry class, huh? I think we all know what oxygen is.

15. #55 Lebowski, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2009

An 1/8th is 3.5 grams.
    So an 1/8th of that bud cost you 34 dollars if it weighed 4.6.

4.6 grams is NOT and eighth.

Here is mine, though this is approximately half an eighth (this nug is 1.9g), because I buy an eighth of 2 strains, so I get 2 halves.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

...yeah im spoiled :D

16. Beeline ftw!
    I have some lemon thai that has large sugar leaves just like that. I was kinda annoyed at first, but I smoked them and they taste great, not harsh at all.

17. yep! and adds no weight overall. ;)

18. These are all 1/8ths and they all look different.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

19. i get 25$ eighths range from 3.5 to 4 g's, its top shelf if i choose or bottom shelf same price. 160$ ounces on specified kinds, its all just really dank either way.... this is denver!