Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does your 1/8 look like!?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Canadian, Nov 2, 2003.

1. Post your dankest 1/8 your've got pics of. This shit looks weak, but omg, was I wrong. Tastes so fuckignm good, feels like oxygen (air, but i like that term better, even tho air is mostly nitrogen) with a hint of something else. Anyhow heres a 1/8 for 45.

Attached Files:

2. This is it with the buds seperated.

Attached Files:

3. yup, haha... hey but it gets you high, so i wont say any more..

4. Looks very shitty.

But hey if it works it works :p

5. 1st Post here at the city anywho
    That 8th sucks for 45, I don't know the pic is blurry but if it looks like that as how it looks in the pic.
    You need to take it back to your dealer and slap him with that shit.

6. yea i can get that for 10-15 dollars, maybe 20 MAX

7. Man, you fail to realize what this thread was about, i dont care how much you lie, i mean say you get your shit for (sorry, im in disbelief that you get a gram of dank for 3 dollars american)(oh ya, it weight 4.6 Grams without the bag) and that this was 45 canadian. Anyhow i dont see you guys posting your 1/8's. feel free to critisize, but i dont care how much you talk, you have no proof of what you talk of.

8. Yeah i was going to say that the quantity of the bud is great for the price, but everyones just stuck on how it looks... i never buy in 1/8ths. Im a cheapo, if anything i buy in grams or half eigths. Just enough for a couple bowls or a joint...

9. hey dont listen to those guys cause they just dont know right so wipe them off your shoulder like big snoop dogg does playa nice bud by the way wish i had a digi cam to put up a pic of wat im smoking right now good shit right herr...

10. You all are lucky you can buy good shit easily. I can only find dank 100 miles away. I can find schwag pretty easily though.

11. I can't get ANY weed at all, only hash.

12. haha, have you seen this one before? looks like a GOOD smoke... and yes it's a little more than an 1/8th :)_

Attached Files:

13. Not the best picture, but it came in pretty clear. This stuff is great, but it's not manicured, so there are still some small leaves on it, compared to the tight buds i'm used to. $90 a quarter.

Attached Files:

14. It's hard to tell but i am almost positive that is not 4.6 grams. Looks like 3 tops. Is the picture the full 8th? And how much is 45 canadian in American.

15. If it is 4.6 grams, it's not an eighth anyway. :) lol jk

16. Dub not eighth, dank not dankest. $20. Seattle. Peace.

Attached Files:

17. Yea man good shit in the 1st pic, that shit would go like 50-55 an 8th around here.
    That second pic, about 125-150 an oz. I can get some similar shit for 100 a half...
    I wish I could get a constant stash of that shit your smokin in the 1st pic...

18. I remember when there was no such thing as an 1/8th...1/8ths started about 7 yrs ago, I guess when weed got to be about the price of gold. We had 'lids' back in the early 70s. No such thing as an 1/8th. In fact, quarters were somewhat uncommon even. 1/2 ozs was about the lowest & even then I didn't like buying that little amount. I'd usually buy 1-2 ozs everytime, since ozs were like $40 in 1975. Then the big jump comes when the designer homegrown hits the market. Ironic, huh?...weed that had to travel all the way from deep Mexico or Colombia or Jamaica cost less than weed grown right here in the U.S. Doesn't make any sense! Why does weed cost 3 times as much as when it had to be shipped thousands of miles than when soomebody down the street has it growing in their basement? I wish someone can tell me why the big jump in price 20 yrs ago?

19. Uhh Inflation and the quality of the weed has gone way up.
    But yea 350 an oz is a fuckin ripoff.
    But untill it's legal or you grow your own what ya gonna do?
    But you can still get oz's for like 50-60 of some schwag which is probably what you got back then for $40