Increase Female Plant Chances!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Druggerdude, Oct 31, 2003.

1. I found out from my brother how to make your chances of female become 50/50 but 90/10 all you do is before planting the seed you wrap it in a cool towel and put it in a cool place such as under the sink, in wine seller. for about a 3-4 days take it out if the towels dryed get it wet again and leave it for one more day. this is called fertilzing the seed.

bible quote
    "he causith the grass for the cows, and causith herbs for the use of man."

2. I don't think that has anything to do with it being male or female! The amount of stress you put on a plant does though! Then again I could be wrong!
    What do the rest of the grasscity residents think!
    We should take a vote!
    I say no!

3. I agree..that wont do anythnig, if anythign it would be bad for the plant, as you don't want your plants during germination to be in a cool place, rather a warm or room temperature place.

4. i germinated 9...all sprouted, lost 1 (male )and thought i had a hermie so put it in greenhouse...checked it yesterday and its covered in buds...not balls (nu-b mistake...lol), so out of my 9 i got 8 females....fux me how i did it...just got friggin lucky..

5. what the fuck do you do to germinate it?

6. the first 5 i put into paper towel in a tupperware container with the lid on then sat in direct sunlight to get really humid...once they sprouted i took off the lid and replaced it with glad wrap...then placed them into perlite and undrer hps at 7 days...

the second lot of 4 seeds i placed in perlite and into the same tupperware container and put under hps immediately same day as the other 5...when they sprouted i just took off the lid...

id definitelyhave to say that keeping them warm had alot to do with it...but its never really that cold here in sunny queensland!!!

cheers!

7. i found out that what ur supposed to do is put it in with a towel damped with so special nutrient and put it in a cool place becuase the hole point is to keep it from drying out but i'll do an experiment in spring. look for a thread intitled sorry im an idiot or yes, i was right.