Adderall XR & Heroin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jamtastic, Nov 14, 2008.

1. i mixed adderall with dope the second time i ever shot up..i took the adderall in the morning i think it was 6 10mg caps and then shot the dope in the evening. the dope felt amazing like its suppose to but i remember breaking out in the worst sweats. when i laid down to go to sleep the adderall wouldnt let my mind relax and i ended up catching like an hour or 2 of sleep tops. felt like hell the next day.

2. not trying to judge or nothing cuz i believe in free will and what not and ive been there with opiates and shit but whenever you do decide to kick it just remember theres never really gonna be a better time to quit then now because with me and my friends it only slowly gets worse...good luck bro

3. too fucking true my friend to fucking true +rep

4. Damn dude, sounds like some heavy shit.

Good luck trying to get off h man.

5. thats some serious shit homie, but like i was saying about the fentanyl i was on i know how serious it was and how close it was to H and i didnt want anything to do with them cause i wasnt trying to be addicted to H but i have been addicted to adderall my ex/gf from a long time ago was prescribed 120 of them a month little blue 10's and id pop 7 or 8 of them at a time or snort a bunch of blue power and get fucked up, but my life has changed dramaticly since i met my wife and had my daughter :D:D

6. #26 KracKerjacK, Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2008
    it doesnt matter what drug your on if your a heroin addict in withdrawl, its not like you'll need enough heroin to overcome the adderall in order to get off bein sick

you might not get that high from the dope cuz ur on adderall, but you'll definitely get off bein sick as long as your brain gets heroin

and i feel for you bro, i was a heroin addict for a long time, but i switched over to oxycontin since i always know the quality/quantity of the drug i'm doing so theres no risk of getting ripped off with bu nk dope or getting crazy good dope and ODing

opiates are fucking impossible to get off of, i went to detox and got through the withdrawls, and then i still went right back to it a few days later cuz of how much of a slave my mind is to it

sucks dick, if i don't quit ASAP i'm gonna violate probation and go to jail, and even with that hanging over my head i'm stil using and i just can't stop, every night i say tomorrow i'll quit and just toughout the withdrawls, but every morning i wakeup and i fiend so hard that i have anxiety attacks until i get some oxy

its a hellish life, and i feel like i'll never be normal again, and on top of that i got arrested yesterday so i feel like i might as well just die since thats where i'm heading anyway

7. you're not alone KracKerjacK. it's been a long hard battle, with lots of falling down and slipping up. we should get together for a like, AIM support group thang, where when we're feelin kinda down or we really want to get high...then we can turn to each other, we all obviously are/were addicts.

I got much love for anyone in the same struggle as me. A lot of love. Stay safe everybody.

8. NA swisher even better..plus its people you can actually see and hang out with. speaking for myself its been working.

9. man I hate to call you out on this, bro but...

you can't ween if you wanna kick. if you want to kick, you gotta kick. weening won't do shit. every junkie says they'll ween off...but eventually, they [usually] never stop.

good luck, homie. if you need anythin I got you.

10. Im also sayin like there seems to be a lot more blades than there used to be thats going through bullshit regarding drugs

11. I'm not trying to compare addictions, but alcohol is my vice and its putting me through hell. Mental and physical problems; keep it moving man, and always keep your head up theres no point in letting a substance handle you. You seem smart as hell too OP. Definitely smoking this blunt for you tonight man.

12. Just saying good luck to everyone posting here. Hope you get/stay healthy!

13. i had a nasty coke habit for a few years and trying to ween off that shit is a bitch. i've shotup dope before but never did enough to get to the point that i became addicted to it, so i don't have 1st hand experience with it.

but i will tell you this. if you're serious about quitting, (and if not, that's cool, if you want to continue have fun bro) i'd wait for a time that you can afford to (a break from school, whatever) and just go to your parents house and do some serious detoxing. drink lots of water, try to sleep if possible and ask your parents and girlfriend to make themselves available and help make it as comfortable as possible. hell, i did it at school and was throwing up in the bathroom everyday for a week and wore like 5 layers to school because those random cold chills were a bitch. i did it the wrong way.

hope that helps, and good luck with whatever you decide to do.

oh and fyi, i still do blow every once in awhile, i just try to keep it spaced out so i don't start having cravings i can't control.

14. Yo i feel all of you out there son, i used to be addicted to meth, and that shit fucks you up bad. Every time i could finally go to sleep i would think man when i wake up its gonna be a new day to quit and be clean and id wake up and get fucked up agian from goin psycho. One love to all you out there fightin your battles and fuck that little punk bitch tellin you how to get over your problem, he dont know what a true addiction is untill you lose everyone in your life to your drug, and when your alone outside your house unable to pay the bills cus that last sack you just picked up and you finally relize whats goin on and you go for help and become clean and then spend months of straight up hell wondering what the fuck you are doing stil alive and that you should just end it all from the misery...then that littler fucker can come to me and tell me to quit

/super rant

15. Get help for you considering quitting. just going on doesnt solve problems. I know it's hard. like this word doesnt even define what it must be. But people have had the will power to find help. make an effort. keep opiates of the streets

16. dude go spout DARE shit somewhere else. this is p's box, and anything goes here. so go preach somewhere else.

17. Drugs are bad mmmkay...

haha jk man for real, idk about combining uppers and downers tho. Ive done coke and oxy and the same time but that left me with chest pains the next day. Prolly not the easiest on the body but its really up to you to know what you can handle.

18. clearly the moron is the person not addicted to drugs.

19. What made you guys (the H users in this post) make that jump to injecting? From harmless to hardcore?

20. temptation or peer pressure probably. Look if there was a thread on suicide, I am sorry but ppl wouldnt be like "dude gtfo of this thread, stop convincing us to not kill ourselves!!"

This thread is basically the same, one of you here on opiates is going to die in less than 5 years if you continue. Your tolerance will rise and you'll take in more of that stuff. I am not a hater but I just can't stand seeing ppl do this to themselves and turn a blind eye to the consequences. My uncle OD'd on codeine ten years ago. I know what the fuck I am talking about. flaming me wont make you right. I thought everyone was educated on hard drugs. and further more i think this forum is about weed and making a thread, although its nice for opiate users, it makes this site look bad. I am not even sure they should have done this in the first place. I am not trying to make you guys feel depressed but get some education on this before man. And knowing the side effects is just the start.