Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The official "5 Things Every Stoner Must Know!" Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CitySmoker420, Nov 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wordd man anybody else got anyhting else to add???? ithink that we should sticky this... i worked hard on my guides! i think that noobies should def read this

2. one thing i've noticed when smoking with new tokers is that a lot of them tend to suck way too hard on the bowl. i know a lot of people that are always pulling scooby snacks and wasting weed. you really don't need to suck too hard unless its a clogged ass piece.

3. Its not actually 'probable cause' its 'reasonable suspicion' if he just smells it and he can detain you to investigate and also is legally allowed to search the car at this point but not your person on 'reasonable suspicion' (he can pat you down in a weapons check but cannot go into your pockets) but if he finds anything then he has the 'probable cause' he needs to search you.

This is true, the law section needs beefing up and clarifying and a disclaimer so everyone knows your advice doesn't replace that of an attorney. ;) :D :smoking:

Otherwise very nice.

4. If you live in Canada, all these rules can be whined down to...

Puff,Puff Pass!

Haha, j/k. Much love Yanks :smoking:

5. well we cant all b as lucky as u can we???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.