DoWorkSon: Master Kush x White Rhino Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DoWorkSon, Nov 12, 2008.

1. They should start looking very nice real soon.

2. update: im now going into my 5th week of flowering, the girls are smellin and lookin pretty good. im happy thus far with my results. It's time to switch up my nutes, im going to go with 1.5 tps of tiger bloom, 1 tbs of big bloom, a 1/4 tps of Cha Ching, and 3 tps of sugar daddy.

Also this week im going to start to flower another one of my girls, i hope to have her ready by 4/20. :D

3. Photo update: Watered today added some sugar daddy, it smells horrible. anyways heres some pix. comment and enjoy

Vid043.jpg

Vid046.jpg

4. what size pots are you using, your space looks about the same as mine. I just started 4 white rhinos and a roadrunner auto flower.

how big is your cab?

5. I use 2 gal pots, and that cab was 3ft x 4ft x 2ft. with a 400w hps. white rhino is a good choice of plants to grow, good luck with ur growing. :D

6. that looks sick my next out side grow im doin is candy cane brain, Alaskan Thunder Fuck, Ninja Turtle, God's Kush ( God Bud x Hindu Kush) and this White Rhino Kush and im also doin Banana Crack ( Banana Kush x Green Crack)

7. haha you got the same strains I'm doin

8. thats sick bro im so fucking stoned from the niinja turtle right now i can barely tylpe