Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to clean the screen in my grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonedcanadian, Nov 11, 2008.

1. so how do i clean the screen in my grinder? its getting pretty bad. hardly anything is even falling through it any more it is so clogged up. so how do i clean it? thnx

2. Search on the forums for KWISO. I think you'll be pretty pleased with the results. :smoke:

3. take a plastic baggy
    put the whole grinder (taken apart)
    in the bag
    add enough iso alcohol
    to just about cover everything
    then add some salt
    and shake

4. i just hold my screen section up and blow it out with some compressed air.

5. youll be fine w/o salt grinders clean super easy with iso

do a kwiso wash and press the kief and ull be a happy guy

6. soak in alcohol and clean the corners and shit with a q-tip

7. i just scrape both sides and knock the grinder on a table (onto a piece of paper to collect the keif, of course). do this a few times and you'll have a bit of keif and a clean screen :)

8. and blow the most potent kief to the wind

9. I made a video for cleaning your grinder for cheap and very effective check it out!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSpwUNvPR5U]Cleaning the screen on your grinder, to get the most kief possible for hash. - YouTube[/ame]