crackheads...

Discussion in 'General' started by straw42, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my friends dad was a crack addict and we were like brothers so it affected me greatly. i felt so sorry for him and he was always asking me for money and things to pawn so he could have the money to bey crack. that really took a toll on my life and i cannot even begin to imagin how it affected my friend.

some of the things i have read on this thread disgust me in so many ways i find myself losing faith in humanity more and more. what is wrong with you people for laughing at people with a problem they cant beat.

the only way you will ever know about addiction is to have gone through it.

2. Dude your a fucking joke.

Straight up.

So you think that just because you gave this guy fake lotto's it made him quit crack? Do you know this guy personally?

I feel that your a fucking lie.

Like Bank said, this fuckin thread needs to be closed.

-AFD

3. There's nothing funny about addiction, period. I don't think it's a disease, but that doesn't make it any less serious of an issue. I honestly hope that those who think addiction is a joke realize that that's the wrong way to think.

4. i never said it made him quit he did that shit years later. he did i think because his mother wanted him to. she died like a year ago. im not lieing.

heres another story for u in my town we have a town bum 1 dude. abit on the crazy side since his family has lots of money. i use to buy this guy sandwiches and shit sometimes. so one day i had a sub way wraper and a Arizona ice tea can the long one. so i wrap the can in the subway wraper and ask "larry the bum" if hed like a roastbeef and chese sandwich?He says yes i hand it to him he walks a few steps then freaks out and throws the can at me!

it was so funny! he had money but he was so crazy that he lived under a bridge.

5. im so very impressed.

if the universe has shown me anything its that karma exista, and one day you will be in a situation that the homeless man and the crackhead were in.

6. i want u to laugh because its funny. this is a crackhead thread its should be funny. i chould give a shit of i Impresse U!

7. RobertHope chill bruh, it ain't cool.

8. When you chose to habitually use and addictive substance that you know is addictive you are chosing to become addicted to it. i can understand using it for fun, but whos fault is it when you get addicted? Yours. You chose to use it every single time. you chose the addiction.

how is that not simple?

What do i know about it? My dead uncle was addicted to meth

9. ok maybe this hits close to home with some of u in that case im sorry. but i still think we should be able to laugh about this stuff. no more crack head bashin from me.

10. Dude, you ain't fuckin funny. When the fuck you gunna learn that?

You're the kinda fool that gits his fuckin ass stomped in outside the gas station because you're such a pompous ignorant asshole.

Why the fuck would you tempt someone like that? Seriously. It's a surprise that he didn't have a knife and stab you... in which case, no one would prolly care if they knew the circumstances.

-AFD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.