lets see those bagseed harvests!

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by whoami123, Nov 7, 2008.

1. got tons of kush seeds in a bag i purchased.not kewl at the time...First time ever.planted 60 seeds kept four of the best and vegged forever....indoors then window then outside for spring and summer and flowered inside under 1000w hps begining of aug. 4plants 13.5oz dry.....dank i tell you

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. holy shit all of that is only 13.5 oz!?!?!:eek: that looks like over a lb to me.great harvest I wanna see some more of these beautiful bagseed grows!
    i don't get how the people who grow our middies and schwag can mess up some potenitally good bud so badly. it boggles my mind

3. I hear ya, my first gro was kush 13.5 as stated , and i had nothing but compliments for ppl i smoked it with.........this isn't rocket science....

4. First grow.
    bagseed.
    two 70watt hps security lights.
    dried for 10 days.
    nowin the 6th day of cure.
    25gms.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. hey that looks like the bud i get how many plants did you grow

6. started with 4 NL clones and
    6 bagseeds, only ended up with 2 females.
    those flicks are just from the last bagseed.
    Havent got to test any because im on probation.
    But im sure my buddies arent gonna turn down a free sample.
    I think The security lights were a waste its better
    just to order a higher wattage HPS light.

• Like Like x 1

7. Check out my grow journal....amazing!!

The picture I posted of the buds still on the plant were taken a week or two before harvest.

Are you talking about the fan leaves or the bud leaves?

The fan leaves will start to wither and fall off near the end of flowering because all of the plants resources are going into the buds.

As far as the bud leaves, you have to trim them, they don't fall off by themselves. You don't have to trim the off, but the leaves don't make for a good smoke. Buy a good pair of Fiskars (google it) and you trim them during harvest. It takes forever. You can save the trimmings and use them for cooking, or making hashish :D

8. I never took pictures of everything all together but...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. By this time next year I hope to be smoking on stuff like this.

10. What type of medium? hydro
    What strain? Unknown (from a bag)
    How old are the plants? Started around 9/11/08 in veg until 10/14, flowering since then.
    What type of lights and how many watts? 150 HPS
    How far from the lights?6" from light

What is the pH? appx 6
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? 60-80, 65-75% RH
    What size pots? 3" I.D.

Needless to say this is my first run, it's been a learning curve all the way.

We have put ph balanced water and will leave this for as long as I can stand it (up to one week). After that we will put the roots in a pineapple and orange juice concentrate for one hour.

Next comes harvesting following this method:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesti...pt-curing-everything-look-ok.html#post3224221

Let me know what you think/if you have suggestions.

Thanks!

:eek::D:smoking:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. ClosetHummer, those buds look excellent, I never get anything looking like that from bagseeds. My bagseed is gonna look like shtbrck's.

12. i got around 35oz of pure dank last year. it was bagseed. I got pics on my friends camera i think of the harvest. Il put them up if i find them.

13. The lady....

[​IMG]

That gave up her goodies.... :D 81g so about 2.75oz's :hello: There are a few bananas... happens with these bagseeds... but more than ok with that
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. NewgrowNY,

Your plant took my breath away. That's the most beautiful bagseed girl I've ever seen..+Rep, not much else to say..

15. Straight up... it looks exactly like the sugar kush that i payed 60 for a quarter, and im from canada -__-... haha, but iuno man that sugar kush had sum NEXT smell haha

16. Absolutely gorgeous...well done!! :D

I had a few banana's in my bagseed bud as well, but it was just a few on one bud. No biggie :cool:

I would definitely recommend using bagseed for a first grow. Inexpensive and and you still get some amazing bud if you do your job right :hello:

17. Thanks everyone for comments on the last.....

Got another one in jars... and chopping one tonight

This is the end result of the ugly duckling of the bunch... lowest yield out of all of them but still 48g almost 1.75 oz not bad since I never thought it would survive :eek:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

and what the runt gave up...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. A damn fine job :cool:

Your "runt" really produced!!

19. Here is my cali bagseed, harvested the other 2, waiting for this one to turn from milky to amber trichs.

Attached Files:

• n002.JPG
      n002.JPG
      File size:
      230.8 KB
      Views:
    • n004.jpg
      n004.jpg
      File size:
      235.8 KB
      Views:
  20. Nice bagseed grows. Ive got some seeds from stuff that had me in couch lock started back in march. Only if i had good soil then would they be huge now. Ill post pics when its time for harvest.