Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why is it so wet and sticky?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HuntaWabbit!, Nov 5, 2008.

1. leave it out to dry a few days or grinad it up and thorw it in the oven on low heat for a hour and it should be fine.

2. dam that sucks it does nothing at all? maybe a tiny buzz?

3. no, it really does NOTHING. it doesnt even make thick white smoke.

4. let it dry more

5. Just let the bud dry out and you should be fine. Looks decent, just poorly harvested and not cured...

6. No it didnt lol.

7. LMFAO that is a sig worthy post! hahahah

8. yikes, that blows big time. all you can do is let it sit ou tand dry all the way. if its not getting you high it is probally really immature on top of being wet. tell teh guy he is a piece of shit

9. dude looks liek they dunked it in water before giving it to you..

10. When you harvest marijuana you are first supposed to trim all of the leaves off of the buds (preferrably when you harvest them). It is obvious that no trimming occured in your case.

Secondly, it should then be properly dried and cured (at least dried). Read:

This is a part of a guide that can be found here:
    http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/mj009.htm

If I was you I would trim off the leaves (you can make cannabutter out of them though) and dry what you have. Drying takes approximately 5-10 days. Curing is always good but in your case, since you have no emotional investment, drying should be enough.

11. lmao i came in here to say.....thats what she said, but it seems many of you have beat me to it haha

edit: that bud needs a haircut it looks like, and i would let it dry for a little while